6 months later after we break up EX is pregnant lol! vol. not father yay!

Alright so i was with my ex for 5 years, we breAk up, 6 or 7 months later bam shes prego haha i dont know how i feel, i kinda expected it.
comments?

Originally Posted by 23dude

Alright so i was with my ex for 5 years, we brake up...
You're happy for the wrong reason. He/she is going to face one less obstacle by not having been yours.
ohwell.gif

well obviously you were on your "p's and q's" and homie who impregnated was caught slippin....on to the next one. It's no biggie though you dodged 1 bullet...try dodging 3! 3 girls I was smashing got prego within months of us not messin with each other anymore and none of them are mine
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Bless your heart. You felt like sharing something no one cares about.

!ouch! that hurt me !!!!

maybe im just faded
grin.gif
pimp.gif

whoa
laugh.gif

Dude is crying internally

I know it.......

Trying the ol' 'Im happy she left me'

It's cool though, some guy dumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in your ex of 5 years. .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx heaven for her. Current BF took it all they way man. allll the wayyyy

You spend 5 years of your life and she just turns around and gets creamed by some guy..... and you spend 5 years man!!! Im saying chick was messing on the side. You know he saw her naked and maybe she gave him that nasty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so current boyfriend could NOT hold that xxxxxxxxxxxxx back

so good he said "Im in this all the WAY" so maybe he spanked her a little.....she... xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx your used to hearing. Extra erotic nasty sex you might not have gotten but new dude got that THAT. Kinda sucks thinking about it dont it? 5 years man!!!! 5 years!!!!

You wasted your time froggy.... so 5 years down the drain and new guy your ex
frown.gif

i hope you dont create a thread in a couple months saying you're actually the daddy....
roll.gif

If ur making a post about this on NT and still keeping tabs on ur ex then really.... Your sad inside. I don't keep in contact with any of my exes. Once it's over... It's over.

Back
Top Bottom