$600 shoe or package in the works for JB........

I had an idea the other day. What if JB was to release each of the OG Jordan's (1-13) let's say. But instead of giving us the retro quality, with jumpman logo, and other pieces missing such as no 3M.. they gave us an EXACT REPLICA of the original. Same quality leather, same quality everything and making it look exactly how it did when it was originally released.

If they raised the price for this "collectors series" to like $250-300 a shoe, would you guys cop?
I would feel disrespected as sh*t if this happened haha.  That would be Jordan saying "Yo I been selling you guys some *******t recently but if you pay $300 I'll give you the normal quality.  Like the $110 a pair quality."

the shoes are obviously gonna be fire
JB aint puttin no wack **** for $600
I need a gif connoisseur to respond to this.  ASAP, I know you saw the Air Ben & Jerry's "Woodstock" tie-dye pack they just put out with the Melo's.. They are trying to go out of business I think.  They are going to release every horrible pair they came up with that never made it to production and keep raising the price until ppl stop buying then call it a day.  Eventually we will be getting Toms with Jordan signs and retail will be $250

son.. for $600 Jordan better deliver these to my home.  And narrate play by play as I replay old Bulls games. Play me one on one.  Let me win by a foul line jumper.  Lift me in the air so I can do the final shot fist pump... I have like 4 more hours of activities planned.. personalized Be Like Mike commercial where he dresses as different people saying he wants to be like David..  

lol You know MJ ain't trying to hear that. He wouldn't even sign the shoes for $600!

Last edited:
son.. for $600 Jordan better deliver these to my home.  And narrate play by play as I replay old Bulls games. Play me one on one.  Let me win by a foul line jumper.  Lift me in the air so I can do the final shot fist pump... I have like 4 more hours of activities planned.. personalized Be Like Mike commercial where he dresses as different people saying he wants to be like David..  

:lol:

I need a gif connoisseur to respond to this.  ASAP, I know you saw the Air Ben & Jerry's "Woodstock" tie-dye pack they just put out with the Melo's.. They are trying to go out of business I think.  They are going to release every horrible pair they came up with that never made it to production and keep raising the price until ppl stop buying then call it a day.  Eventually we will be getting Toms with Jordan signs and retail will be $250
a whole lot of people still gonna cop regardless

will be heat tho

hopefully Nike Air Heat

will be heat tho

hopefully Nike Air Heat
I hope so.  This is a little off topic but if Jordan Brand was smart they would dead all of the Team Jordan sh*t.  Retro's are a cash cow.  They don't need any marketing.  They basically make sneaker crack.  We unfortunately are the crack heads of this analogy, but clearly *points to everything* ppl will cop whatever this man drops.   If they stuck to retros they could drop retail price.  JB is doing too much.  Melos should be a Nike product.  Team Jordans shouldn't exist.  I know you all ride or die by JB but take a step back and look at this lol.. they are f___ing up.

best post ive read in a quite a while
laugh.gif

will be hype tho

hopefully Nike Air Hype

fixxed the post for what it is. you're talking rubbish.

people act like $600 is a crazy amount of money to spend on something

shoes, dude.

$600 is nothing for a car.
$600 is ridiculous for a can of coke.

for shoes... man it's borderline. what are basketball shoes for? display? casual wear? playing ball? think about this and consider what a pair of basketball shoes are worth.

fixxed the post for what it is. you're talking rubbish.
shoes, dude.

$600 is nothing for a car.
$600 is ridiculous for a can of coke.

for shoes... man it's borderline. what are basketball shoes for? display? casual wear? playing ball? think about this and consider what a pair of basketball shoes are worth.

Well i guess it all depends on some factors. How much do you make, are your bills paid and how much do you like/want it? people spend more than $600 for jeans and shirts so what makes it crazy for shoes? plus $600 Louboutins are the ones on the 80% off rack.

What if it was the Maroon & Sport Blue 6 with matching shirts, Nike Air, premium materials and packaging?

Would you guys buy that?

:lol:

^what if it comes with an anatomically correct michael jordan blow up doll?

Well i guess it all depends on some factors. How much do you make, are your bills paid and how much do you like/want it? people spend more than $600 for jeans and shirts so what makes it crazy for shoes? plus $600 Louboutins are the ones on the 80% off rack.

to each their own. of course people do lots of stupid crap. hardly makes more stupid crap justified. 600 buck jeans, :smh: ffs.

I hope so.  This is a little off topic but if Jordan Brand was smart they would dead all of the Team Jordan sh*t.  Retro's are a cash cow.  They don't need any marketing.  They basically make sneaker crack.  We unfortunately are the crack heads of this analogy, but clearly *points to everything* ppl will cop whatever this man drops.   If they stuck to retros they could drop retail price.  JB is doing too much.  Melos should be a Nike product.  Team Jordans shouldn't exist.  I know you all ride or die by JB but take a step back and look at this lol.. they are f___ing up.
Realest post ever

Unless there are 4 shoes or three grails with NA I will not cop.

If there is just one NA grail and there was 3 shoes in the pack and it wasnt that limited, i'll just look for a pack split.

Back
Top Bottom