600hp Supercharged "Dragon Edition" Chevorlet Corvette ~~~~~~~~~~~Vol.TROLL level Quadrillion and

Sup

They say when you buy a vette your automaticly in the corvette club

I think he should be kicked out for having the kids up the block practice on his car

Poor thing

Sup

They say when you buy a vette your automaticly in the corvette club

I think he should be kicked out for having the kids up the block practice on his car

Poor thing

It may or may not be the case for this vette, but I've been noticing a weird trend in my area where people are make they're cars look ugly on purpose but have a lot of work done to they're engines. Imo this trend is stupid as hell and i hope it dies, but to each his own I guess.

rat rods?
Not really, rat rods exaggerate early 1940-1960 hot rods, a bmw is a bad example of a rat rod....I'm talking about seeing people with post 2000s vehicles and making them extremely tacky like painting they're wheels pink and covering they're cars in internet memes stickers and such, but they are pretty fast.

Edit: I wish I had a picture of them, it looks so freakin stupid

Last edited:

Not really, rat rods exaggerate early 1940-1960 hot rods, a bmw is a bad example of a rat rod....I'm talking about seeing people with post 2000s vehicles and making them extremely tacky like painting they're wheels pink and covering they're cars in internet memes stickers and such, but they are pretty fast.
Edit: I wish I had a picture of them, it looks so freakin stupid

the trend of taking more recent cars and making them look rusty/beat up = a play on the classic rat rods....

rat-look.com

View media item 448911

Last edited:
funny thing is this will still smoke almost all cars out there.

Funny thing is it will lose to those same cars when the lines the start to curve...
that argument is getting real old. corvettes are great track cars
I'm talking this Corvette specifically.  If normal Corvettes struggle around corners, this thing has got to spin out with 600 hp.  But even then, let me know when a Corvette takes a GTR around some corners...

Last edited:
Sleepers are cars (60-70s muscle cars usually) that look bone stock
But got that good **** under the hood

Funny thing is it will lose to those same cars when the lines the start to curve...

I'm talking this Corvette specifically.  If normal Corvettes struggle around corners, this thing has got to spin out with 600 hp.  But even then, let me know when a Corvette takes a GTR around some corners...

U seriously comparing a 4 wheel drive car like a

GTR to a rear wheel car like a corvette? I hope

U know da vette is a awesome around da track.

The c6 was developed with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and cornering in mind.... the cars can handle.

lol even with AWD vs RWD... the Zr1 and GTR are a dead even match on the Nurburgring.... lots of corners

Last edited:

Not sure what you mean?  Because the GTR is AWD it can't hold it's own to Da Vette?...

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom