6'2 High Schooler Gabe York- did he top LeBron's oop dunk over JL3? vol over defender on oop

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

He is going to Arizona next yr

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Aguille Carr dunk wouldn't even get a B with the benefit of a Spud Webb curve. What am I missing? He's short. Okay?
But he is short so..........

Originally Posted by Boi

Since it's a high school dunk, I want to add this Aquille Carr dunk too, because he is only 5'6, semion a defender, and because dude straight ran on the court to give him 5 like it wasn't a real game. Yes, he traveled. Great no call
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
 Those dudes who ran on court are at all his games. I've seen 'em numerous times. They sit behind the opposing team bench and talk $#%%

He is going to Arizona next yr

dude isnt that short and the player he dunked on wasnt that tall plus was crouched over

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Aguille Carr dunk wouldn't even get a B with the benefit of a Spud Webb curve. What am I missing? He's short. Okay?
But he is short so..........

So? If the dunk in the OP is an A+, which I think it is, then that dunk, over no one, isn't even a B on the Spud Webb curve. Yes he's short. Yes he dunked. But over no one with a completely open lane on a fast break. I'm trying to figure out what's so special about it. I wouldn't be surprised if Aguille Carr does that every game. Again, he dunked on a fast break with a completely open lane.
 Wait, you think he dunked on the person who was at least 5 feet behind him? 

Obviously he's impressive. But do you not think Carr could do that dunk every game, given the circumstances? Wide open lane on a fast break. Now ask yourself that about the dunk in the OP.

Just so we are clear, there is absolutely no comparison to Carr's dunk and the one in OP. Completely different ballparks. Are you with me on this?

By the way, that was Carr's first dunk of the season.

Huh? What do you call what happened at :27? You mean his first dunk on a fast break with a wide open lane and a lengthy defender 5 feet behind him of the season.

Back
Top Bottom