Yea it's a couple (like 4) Ravens fans on here :lol: ...Super Bowl this year :pimp:, shoulda been in it last year too :smh:

Kinda iffy bout that Perriman pick tho ...they said Torrey had bad hands in college but Perrimans looks worse, and the route running is non existent ...plus side is he's big and fast tho ...

The AFC North gotta be one of the most consistent and competitive divisions in the league :pimp:

Too early for predictions except the Browns in last again :lol:

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seemingly solid drafts from all four teams. I miss the days of only Pitt and Balt doing that :lol:

I know, as average as Marvin is at coaching, he is a great GM and talent finder :smh:

I think Cincy gets back top with the divison but at least two go to the playoffs. I see down year for Pitt unfortunately, the cornerbacks just worry me

Interested in how the Browns do this year. I thought last year they started great then fizzled out.

Steelers whole defense scares and not in good way. They seemingly couldn't stop a nose bleed last year.

Hate to see guys go down early like that

Could see Pitt look at Gresham for TE depth if he isn't signed by someone

Last edited:
I know, as average as Marvin is at coaching, he is a great GM and talent finder :smh:

I think Cincy gets back top with the divison but at least two go to the playoffs. I see down year for Pitt unfortunately, the cornerbacks just worry me

QB just not getting it done when it matters. It is amazing that he's still employed as a HC. All the other Ravens DCs except Pagano have been canned at least once

The more corners the better...i wouldnt even had been pissed if the ravens spent all their draft picks on db's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom