68-year-old man who was punched and kicked in the head on Friday, has died.

Keep letting the media sensationalize things. People attack someone randomly and suddenly it's a game all the kids are playing....

The media moved on to the next thing and doesn't even report this anymore.
The media did sensationalize it and probably even prompted more incidents from kids who saw they could get e-famous.

BUT before the media started reporting it, kids did do it, whether it was a game or not. Pretty much the perpetrators, social media and the news media are all to blame.

I wonder if any of the idiots trying to defend or justify this show up now...

Kid was trying to rob the old man but he didn't speak English (or very well) so he couldn't satisfy this coward's needs and he disposed of the old man. He has a criminal history too. Surprise. 

@alp
@Kspar
@NationalTruckerDave
@Ken Piffy Jr

so you not gonna post a link to an article nothing just come in hurling insults?

I wonder if any of the idiots trying to defend or justify this show up now...

Kid was trying to rob the old man but he didn't speak English (or very well) so he couldn't satisfy this coward's needs and he disposed of the old man. He has a criminal history too. Surprise. 

@alp
@Kspar
@NationalTruckerDave
@Ken Piffy Jr

so you not gonna post a link to an article nothing just come in hurling insults?
Heard it on the radio, not sure how that changes anything.  Google it.

Edit: Thank you, @RIP sleazyy

Last edited:
Hope they botched the execution for this scum... oh wait this is cupcake NY we're talking about that abolished the death penalty. :smh:

I honestly don't care enough to google point was homes came in here firing and didn't even post what lead him to it

You really upset about no death penalty in NY? Why?

i bet the old guy stole the money first then smashed dudes wife, so you cant really blame him for trying to take his money back and then attacking him

Police THINK the motive was robbery

And that menacing rap sheet was criminal trespassing lol

Funny how dudes will spin the truth to fit their agenda

Quote:

The guy threw a 68 year old man against the wall, stomped on his head and killed him.

What is wrong with you?

What's your agenda?

Under what circumstances would you deem stomping on an elderly mans head okay?

Quote:

The guy threw a 68 year old man against the wall, stomped on his head and killed him.

What is wrong with you?

excuse me?

did i say he shouldnt be punished to the full extent of the law?

what the hell are you talking about?

I was simply commenting on someone saying things as if they were fact and they are not

I think this dude should serve life for killing an old man

what is wrong with you is the question

You're really not that bright, are you?  Did you read this thread and see the people trying to rationalize it or defend this murderer?  That's why I "came out firing", when what everyone else could clearly see on video was a brutal murder there are idiots who think throwing a 68 year old man against a wall them stomping on their head is a justifiable action.

ok so we're on to personal attacks now i see

I completely understood why you were talking ****

I was just saying why not post an article if you found out they arrested dude at the time i had no idea he had been arrested yet but whatever you boys carry on

I see asking questions isnt welcomed around here

Last edited:

You're really not that bright, are you?  Did you read this thread and see the people trying to rationalize it or defend this murderer?  That's why I "came out firing", when what everyone else could clearly see on video was a brutal murder there are idiots who think throwing a 68 year old man against a wall them stomping on their head is a justifiable action.
ok so we're on to personal attacks now i see

I completely understood why you were talking ****

I was just saying why not post an article if you found out they arrested dude at the time i had no idea he had been arrested yet but whatever you boys carry on

I see asking questions isnt welcomed around here
You know what?  Sorry, I shouldn't have made it a "personal attack".  This isn't personal but in general I just find it idiotic that someone can't look something up so easily and instead acts offended at something not even directed towards them.

Edit:  Oh lawd, I just saw your post on the murderer's rap sheet and the truth being spun to fit agendas.  I take back my apology.

Last edited:
:lol:

Yea, ok bruh.

People are coming at you because you're so concerned with finding the truth, huh?

:lol: :rofl:

like I said what argument ?

or are you just gonna skip that ?

miss me with the ******** boys were in here waiting for an opportunity to talk **** and apparently i got under a couple sensitive cats skin

Ey, bruh, why you cursing?

You mad?

There's video of this young dude murdering an old man, and you keep using any shred of anything to put him out of responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom