Who is More Attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait you don't want your nieces to have a surgically enhanced ***?

I want my nieces to be happy in the skin they're in without feeling like they need to conform to unnatural beauty standards so im trying not to be a hypocrite by bigging up build-a-bears.

I dont want to derail the thread with this discussion tho. Another topic for another time

I want my nieces to be happy in the skin they're in without feeling like they need to conform to unnatural beauty standards so im trying not to be a hypocrite by bigging up build-a-bears.

I dont want to derail the thread with this discussion tho. Another topic for another time
Thread over man, JuJu was crushed, just wasting time until tomorrow when new poll is out.

this broad aint gonna eacape that TBT pic forever.

Nah, b. :smokin

TenseFearfulAsianpiedstarling-small.gif

I dunno AOC got intelligence and purpose. How y’all gonna talk all that **** about fake bodies, getting pooped on by shieks then pick an IG model with a record deal over a politician??

Yes, yes I am.

I dunno AOC got intelligence and purpose. How y’all gonna talk all that **** about fake bodies, getting pooped on by shieks then pick an IG model with a record deal over a politician??

You know damn well we gonna find a way. :lol:

I **** with Juju but she should've never did LHH so I could see more of her personality.

Going with Nakita. She's a silent mystery to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom