Who is More Attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jorja and Nakita are out now, so I don’t imagine very many are still voting to piss anyone else off (Rob and Nickname Esco still some mark *** busters tho, but anyway) :lol: :smokin

Mya been fine as hell since I was 10 years old, b. A 20 year streak of being BAD with no enhancements is no easy feat. :smokin

Real talk Mya should be a 2x champ by now. Idk how this is her first year in.

Dayum IT! Idk who to vote for. I like em both.
0D7B3647-EFDC-473E-A61A-674B04F75DFF.gif

The fact that she about near 50 looking 30....Mya it is

father time undefeated thou....ovary count half way clapped out.

at this point Mya a outta warranty M5 from 2005....when ish breaks its catastrophic.

Lolo basically got her body with 2 more decades to roam...Mya a old 52 bomber...old, reliable, honorable...but we in 2019...u still gon fly World War II era planes thinking u doing it?

I ****s with Mya but if that video is facts....

Why is she still not locked down yet?

Vote Lolo

at this point Mya a outta warranty M5 from 2005....when ish breaks its catastrophic.

Lolo basically got her body with 2 more decades to roam...Mya a old 52 bomber...old, reliable, honorable...but we in 2019...u still gon fly World War II era planes thinking u doing it?
Dayum this something I might have to marinate on.
95905887-8B75-4BBB-A37E-C93B320573FB.gif

:lol: Can’t argue this. Always coming through with a gem. Gotta say you my favorite NTer :pimp:

So you talkin bout starting families now???

Back
Top Bottom