Who is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1D4A9395-FE96-45B4-BE81-F1B2020CD58B.jpeg

506618EF-E81A-4223-9DC4-2AD3CB2832A3.gif
34 ppl I can't stand.

I mean she 100% had fat transfers done for that booty. That’s how they come out looking. But technically it’s still her fat so I guess it’s natural idk

Where the fat come from though?

Before pics she was still in shape. Y'all never seen a woman get gains in the gym and not from a knife?

I'll post some examples

Where the fat come from though?

Before pics she was still in shape. Y'all never seen a woman get gains in the gym and not from a knife?

I'll post some examples

Butts get toned etc from working out. They don’t get fat. He booty ain’t muscular it’s fat packed into the package. If her butt looks like every other Latina chick you know ain’t going to the gym and getting their bodies sculpted then yea. She got a diamond kitty ***

Butts get toned etc from working out. They don’t get fat. Her booty ain’t muscular it’s fat packed into the package. If her butt looks like every other Latina chick you know ain’t going to the gym and getting their bodies sculpted then yea. She got a diamond kitty ***

Buttocks is made of 3 muscles (gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus) . They grow not just get toned like any other muscle can.

More examples

Omg what idiots are in this thread to say a butt can’t grow from the gym.

do y’all not squat or deadlift??

bunch of idiots in here man. Holy ****!

Katya is 100% natural, doesn’t take a ****ing genius to figure that **** out if you look at the slow progress from her IG.

bunch of idiots in here spreading BS

you can grow a butt from working out, have you never been to the gym before?????

Butts get toned etc from working out. They don’t get fat. Hebooty ain’t muscular it’s fat packed into the package. If her butt looks like every other Latina chick you know ain’t going to the gym and getting their bodies sculpted then yea. She got a diamond kitty ***

Big facts.

You can’t isolate the butt by squatting. If you squat to the point that your butt becomes bigger, so too will your quads and hamstrings. And like you said, you can’t work out and make something more fat.

A lot of these girls have people fooled because people don’t lift.

Big facts.

You can’t isolate the butt by squatting. If you squat to the point that your butt becomes bigger, so too will your quads and hamstrings. And like you said, you can’t work out and make something more fat.

A lot of these girls have people fooled because people don’t lift.

Her quads and hammies don't match the glutes? :emoji_smirk:

Her quads and hammies don't match the glutes? :emoji_smirk:

What I meant is that her quads and hammies aren’t toned enough for her butt to be strictly from squatting.

If you squat to the point that your butt becomes bigger (read: more toned), so too will your quads and hammies.

She doesn’t have the quads and hamstrings of someone that squats.

Back
Top Bottom