NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

NBA out here selling virtual moments :rofl:

6F6EE1BB-DC30-4D20-9077-DDF13831CDE5.jpeg

Yeah. Someone paid $26k for something that literally does not even exist that we all can have for free. Only difference is it comes in a cute digital package and it has a irrelevant serial number.

Only a matter of time before you see someone selling virtual sneakers. Someone will have a collections of jpeg Jordan’s and Yeezys worth a fortune.

wtf? nba and whoever is behind this running a scam :lol:
fr, how much for the langston galloway? slap a 1 of 1 on it and **** will be in demand :lol:

Block chain? Limited?

What has this world come to.

Are they erasing YouTube and ESPN from airing anything? Other than seeing it live, will there be no visual memory?

I'm so lost.

So in their Twitter post, they showed the LeBron dunk. And it was free? What am I missing? Lol.

If one owns it now, can they make money on the rights? Or just simply hold and try to resell? 2021 just began but this is blowing my mind.

Last edited:
Block chain? Limited?

What has this world come to.

Are they erasing YouTube and ESPN from airing anything? Other than seeing it live, will there be no visual memory?

I'm so lost.

So in their Twitter post, they showed the LeBron dunk. And it was free? What am I missing? Lol.

If one owns it now, can they make money on the rights? Or just simply hold and try to resell? 2021 just began but this is blowing my mind.

i am guessing you don't "own" that nba moment
:emoji_shrug:
people really like throwing their money away

They just made an easy $300,000. I guess they gotta pay these salaries somehow with all the arenas limited or closed.

Fomo and gambling intersecting once again.

Buy a pack for $230 and flip it for $26,000 potentially? Makes sense but what are you actually holding the rights to? And who's buying?

The WWE needs to do this

There are several moments I would like to own.

Several.

What is a digital moment. Can I sell a highlight on youtube? Wouldn't that be the same thing

Yeah if you own the virtual moment, are you the copyright holder? Can you file a claim to youtube to have any listings of the play removed if posted by someone else?

Yeah if you own the virtual moment, are you the copyright holder? Can you file a claim to youtube to have any listings of the play removed if posted by someone else?

That's where the fleece comes from as you do not actually own anything at all. It's basically a virtual basketball card that instead of a picture it's a play.

You are almost buying a GIF with a serial number that you don't own at all.

I’ll have to double check the site but I have a couple friends that use it to sell digital art/glitch art/gifs for crypto and some of the prices they go for is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom