Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude is ok. some points I agree with most I don't.

dude attracts a lot of females with mental health problems who would have problems finding men to marry them in the first place

yo on another note. Kevin clearly bats for the zesty team. I saw one vid of him going to get ice cream solo, suited and booted. Some women approached him flirting, and my man unconscious turned the “hey girl” attitude on. Lol. Threw them completely off. But his videos are entertaining.
Lol. I do this too, minus the tight suit. Mainly because when I was younger I'd get hit on aggressively and needed a way to deflect without being mean. Next time some chicks holla from across the street say "hayyyyy"... they will think you're gay or not masculine enough for them, but it's all good. If you ignore them or tell them to sthu, that can be very hurtful to them plus makes you feel like a jerk.

I do this too,

Next time some chicks holla from across the street say "hayyyyy"... they will think you're gay
1EE2BDA1-B617-4281-9C20-4076D7938FEA.gif

I enjoy his content. He advocates a lot for brothers and the (black) family which is totally legit in my book. Still trying to figure out if some of the females who call in his show are trolling him, theres no way these women can be so delusional with their demands in men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom