7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I seriously don't know why I think Punk is going to retain here.  This is John Cena on the biggest Raw ever.  We all know how this is going to end....

[COLOR=#red]Lita..... eh....

I'll always remember her having that condom wedding ring with danny doring and wearing it around.

That clothseline from hell. :smokin[/COLOR]

Even a Cena heel turn wouldn't do it for me. This Raw was far from spectacular...

untitled-14tfkab.gif

robe botch
untitled-15d5k39.gif

:rofl: @ the Undertaker botch. Looking like he just washed his hair with Herbal Essence.

Seeing the 'Universe' pick Punk/Rock for Royal Rumble, I'm fairly certain what 4W said earlier will hold true and that Punk will retain tonight and hold it til RR. :pimp:

This D. Bryan/Charlie Sheen match at SummerFest is gonna be
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

[COLOR=#red]Cena and Rock stare off....

Cena with smirks and smiles. Lookin like a Green Otter Pop. God this guy sucks.[/COLOR]

I almost feel like all of you will be disappointed in whatever the angle is gonna be because the dirt sheets announced that a knock your socks off angle was in the works.

I don't know about The Nexus angle because I wasn't watching WWE around that time but I don't remember the CM Punk angle leaking online last year and we were shocked.

Now with the rumors it just feels like nothing will satisfy some of you.

[COLOR=#red]Taker and Kane killin this job squad huh? I can deal with that.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom