30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feel bad for this kid.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

What did kid do though?
nerd.gif

Damn, dude didn't look too bad for the amount of work they put in. Too bad he didn't have any rage in him, he could've given at least 2 of them something to look at in the mirror later.

Did they think they were going to get props for this?
30t6p3b.gif

And one of them was dumb enough to show his face on camera?

They are going to find dude and he's going to be singing like Aretha in that interrogation room. All 7 of them might as well kiss their !$$es goodbye.

smh some ppl these days just make us all look bad
but they gonna get theirs cuz karama a b*%4#

don't worry the police will catch them and drop them off in englewood or roseland alley like they always do.

%!++*%% pieces of !*%*.
They don't even deserve jail time, give him a bat and make sure they cant move. 

mad.gif
That was really hard to watch, didn't even watch the whole thing. Kids these days are soft, at least fight dude 1 on 1. Hope they get caught and become some dudes !%!!+ in prison. 

Todd Ramos grey+black hoodie

Ray Long white boy no mask. lul.

Read the Youtube comments. Names are flying in......these guys are in for a rude awakening

found this on the comments on youtube:

Ray Long white boy
Wesley wu who deleted his facebook - grey hoodie, the main dude that kept hitting him
Easley Wu little junior here, the big puffy jacket with fur hood + blue striped adias pants
Johnny Li, blue hoodie + blue snap back on,
Danny Hui dressed all black, northface jacket? o-o; black shoes,

dude with no mask facebook: https://www.facebook.com/...e.php?id=100000084697291

What I dont get is why do people record these things? You couldnt even find a picture of me underage drinking on the internet but yet people want to beat a guy this bad and then make the mistake of putting it on youtube? IDIOTS

I heard the N word 1000 times...
30t6p3b.gif
  *insert Paul Mooney quote*

Anyways they picked the right dude to jump. One of those clowns should've caught a haymaker, elbow, kick or something.  My man was on some Ghandi type self defense.  He did show some impressive break away speed at the end tho.
smokin.gif

Its sad what people do for attention.  It's not enough to rob somebody or fight somebody they have to record it too...then upload to youtube. Dummies and attention whoress.

That was hard to watch. Those fools dont deserve to live. Off subject, anyone remember the beating in richmond,va that was caught on tape and put on youtube? It was similar to the vid op posted. I think it was last year. Did anything come of it?

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Ray Long white boy
Wesley wu who deleted his facebook - grey hoodie, the main dude that kept hitting him
Easley Wu little junior here, the big puffy jacket with fur hood + blue striped adias pants

dude with no mask facebook: https://www.facebook.com/...e.php?id=100000084697291

Say goodbye to their lives.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Ray Long white boy

Say goodbye to their lives.

Call down they didn't kill the guy or use a weapon.  They gonna get time for gang/mob violence, attempted robbery, assault, etc. tho but don't say it like they shot a cop or something.

Damn, I wish that kid had a gun on him so that he can put a bullet (or 2) in all their heads.

Back
Top Bottom