7 Fighting 1: Chicago/Bridgeport NTer's

I always thought the rules to getting jumped were you grab at least one of them and you beat him senseless while taking shots from the other kids.
But that video was hard to watch, disgusting. 

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I always thought the rules to getting jumped were you grab at least one of them and you beat him senseless while taking shots from the other kids.
But that video was hard to watch, disgusting. 

lol not that simple in a 7 vs 1

I wish I could see the vid. anyone have a reup?

What are the rules of getting jumped? I mean, I've never been beaten like that but I assume once they break the 1 vs 1 threshold everything is fair game.

Eye gouging, kicks to the groin, weapons, all that.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Damn none of you guys ever got jumped before? I agree it sucks, but it happens. Boy should have put his hands up and defended himself. I agree the over use of the N word is annoying but these kids shouldnt get 25 years in jail. Some probation and some community service would suffice. He obviously wasnt hurt badly he was able to run away.
You say that like it should be some sort of badge of honor. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

A lot of the Chinese gangs that popped up in California during the '70s were the result of foreign born Chinese being picked up by American born Chinese.

This is true.  My boss used to tell me about the huge fights he was in between ABCs and FOBs.  Didn't know these things still happened within the Asian community...

Damn none of you guys ever got jumped before? I agree it sucks, but it happens. Boy should have put his hands up and defended himself. I agree the over use of the N word is annoying but these kids shouldnt get 25 years in jail. Some probation and some community service would suffice. He obviously wasnt hurt badly he was able to run away.
I've been jumped before but this wasnt typical. That dude looked like he didnt know what was going on so its not like he instigated it in the past and he was crying and begging for mercy. This applies to all situations but if you beat a stranger that bad for no reason you deserve to get locked up

I agree...they don't need to become lifers....
a simple probation & community service would suffice...

I realize that in any given urban city (and suburban cities too) that the term of endearment ATCQ mentioned is used like dude is in the surf cities...
but, it's still downright highlarious that they say it with such regularity....
Just as funny is the fact that everyone says they would do this and that if it happened to them....arm chair fighters...of course you know to duck and move and go for the body, side step, not back step....
once a fight begins, only trained people know how to control the adrenaline & emotion and actually implement correct strategy...
the average individual doesn't fight all the time, so those situations are new....
I thought he did an ok job calming the attacker and then jetting outta dodge.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

some of the 4 minute footage

This is reason enough to carry a gun or a knife for protection as far as I'm concerned. I'm no hard gangster or whatever, but I'll be damned if this *%$$ happens to me a second time. 

I'm hearing stories that the victim was part of a rival group that jumped them (20 vs 1)...you can hear at the :48 mark the attacker saying "you think 20 vs 1 is funny?" ...if that's the case, this is all fair game..and don't feel so bad for the victim because he looks like a punk

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

I'm hearing stories that the victim was part of a rival group that jumped them (20 vs 1)...you can hear at the :48 mark the attacker saying "you think 20 vs 1 is funny?" ...if that's the case, this is all fair game..and don't feel so bad for the victim because he looks like a punk
What a dumb, ignorant thing to say. 
You don't feel bad for him because it was gang related, fine. But what part of the video exactly made him look like a punk?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

some of the 4 minute footage

This is reason enough to carry a gun or a knife for protection as far as I'm concerned. I'm no hard gangster or whatever, but I'll be damned if this *%$$ happens to me a second time.�
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
... ummm no... he survived with some cuts n bruises...

had he pulled a weapon things would have been much worse... a gun? hes 17 so thats out unless he illegally purchases it and shoots someone (life in jail)

a knife... they would have probablly killed him once they got it away from him

the best solution would be not joining a "crew"... ull have some fights sure but 7 dudes wont be randomly lookin to mop u

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

You say that like it should be some sort of badge of honor. 
laugh.gif

I'm 22 yrs old, lived in sunset park Brooklyn, its not a rough neighbourhood but it still has its fare share of criminals, hell I went to sheepshead bay, which is smack in the hood and I've never been jumped or even had a fight before. If I mind ur buisness or stay shut then people will leave you u alone....BTW I'm Puerto rican.

its obvious why they jumped him, none of them dudes can fight

7 vs 1 and homeboy still holding convos during the fight, he was supposed to be layed out somewhere

hope they get that same treatment in jail, except them dudes know how to punch

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

What a dumb, ignorant thing to say. 
You don't feel bad for him because it was gang related, fine. But what part of the video exactly made him look like a punk?

QFT

Back
Top Bottom