#7 Florida vs. #1 Alabama Game Thread 10/02 8PM EST CBS vol. just keep it close

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ingram is a violent runner. He also has no neck. I think he will have a nice career in the L.

Ingram is a violent runner. He also has no neck. I think he will have a nice career in the L.

Nick Saban:
press pause -> select Strategy -> select Mass substitutions -> Hilight 2nd string offense -> Click X

Nick Saban:
press pause -> select Strategy -> select Mass substitutions -> Hilight 2nd string offense -> Click X

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Dear Santa, get rid of Adazio for me for christmas! Thanks!

And figure out to kidnap Strong and force him back on the staff.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm happy Charlie got a Head Coaching opportunity. He definitely deserved it.

Strong would have a field day with all that talent we have on defense. Young yes, but will be a force to reckon with in time. I'm proud of Alabama's play and they've once again shown that they are the dominant team in college football. Saban is a great coach and will continue to challenge Urban to be better prepared and to be a better Coach .... I'll never be a sore loser. I give credit where credit is surely due!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Dear Santa, get rid of Adazio for me for christmas! Thanks!

And figure out to kidnap Strong and force him back on the staff.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm happy Charlie got a Head Coaching opportunity. He definitely deserved it.

Strong would have a field day with all that talent we have on defense. Young yes, but will be a force to reckon with in time. I'm proud of Alabama's play and they've once again shown that they are the dominant team in college football. Saban is a great coach and will continue to challenge Urban to be better prepared and to be a better Coach .... I'll never be a sore loser. I give credit where credit is surely due!

^ Yeah I'm happy for him too. But damn do I wish he didnt leave.

Good game Bama, we'll see you in December.

^ Yeah I'm happy for him too. But damn do I wish he didnt leave.

Good game Bama, we'll see you in December.

No shame in losing to the #1 team, offense moved the ball ok turnovers were killer.

Should rebound vs LSU next week.

At least were not UGA.

No shame in losing to the #1 team, offense moved the ball ok turnovers were killer.

Should rebound vs LSU next week.

At least were not UGA.

haaaa Aint that the truth Fam
laugh.gif
.... still ever so great to be a Gator. And I've got the paper to prove it 
pimp.gif
........ and the Loans I have to pay back add as a reminder every now and then as well 
mad.gif

haaaa Aint that the truth Fam
laugh.gif
.... still ever so great to be a Gator. And I've got the paper to prove it 
pimp.gif
........ and the Loans I have to pay back add as a reminder every now and then as well 
mad.gif

Nice win Bama- I was way off in my prediction. Hope for a better one in December.

Nice win Bama- I was way off in my prediction. Hope for a better one in December.

@dreClark, Florida has the atheletes to compete but at this point Saban is just a far more superior Coach then Urban is!
Aside from speed @ WR, the "athletes" at UF = Bama. It wasn't just Saban out coaching Meyer, Bama is flat out better. Too big and strong for UF at this point.

fly2s8.gif

LOL.

@dreClark, Florida has the atheletes to compete but at this point Saban is just a far more superior Coach then Urban is!
Aside from speed @ WR, the "athletes" at UF = Bama. It wasn't just Saban out coaching Meyer, Bama is flat out better. Too big and strong for UF at this point.

fly2s8.gif

LOL.

^Point well made. Nevertheless a learning experience for us as it was for Bama last week when they clearly could've and should've lost to Arkansas. But they are superior in all phases of the game along with coaching and will go undefeated yet again!

"athletes"
laugh.gif
.... Well played my friend. Spellcheck should be my best friend at times lol

Back
Top Bottom