7 traits of your ideal girl/boy (if that's how you get down) vol. let's leave looks out of this one

If ya dont know how this works or what it's about, not only do you not deserve the person you bout 2 describe, but you might need 2 be slapped...just wannasee if its any dudes who can name things they like bout females without mentioning bulges in female clothing
laugh.gif
(which I love, but that aint the point)aight, here we go...

Me (in no particular order...of course that "good good" go without sayin, yamean?):

1) Faithful (pretty obvious)

2) Semi-intelligent (not smarter than me
laugh.gif
but I wanna be able 2 have a conversation with you...)

3) No extra good girls (I mean, damn I'm all 4 a good girl, but I dont want you wavin a Bible in my face every time I wanna have a drink/sparkup...that's a excellent way 2 get smited...)

4) Didn't go thru that "skag stage" (You know EXACTLY what I'm talkin bout...dont act dumb...)

5) Independent (believe me, I love female company, but I dont need you under my buttocks 24/7...damn...)

6) Secure (cuz I have female friends...its a fact of life. But if you the partner you supposed 2 be, I aint even gonna be thinkin bout them like that...)

7) Likes me 4 me (its cool that you like the way I dress, talk, move, etc... But is it me you feelin or the superficial $#!+)

Well?

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

If ya dont know how this works or what it's about, not only do you not deserve the person you bout 2 describe, but you might need 2 be slapped...just wanna see if its any dudes who can name things they like bout females without mentioning bulges in female clothing
laugh.gif
(which I love, but that aint the point) aight, here we go...

Me (in no particular order...of course that "good good" go without sayin, yamean?):

1) Faithful (pretty obvious)

2) Semi-intelligent (not smarter than me
laugh.gif
but I wanna be able 2 have a conversation with you...)

3) No extra good girls (I mean, damn I'm all 4 a good girl, but I dont want you wavin a Bible in my face every time I wanna have a drink/spark up...that's a excellent way 2 get smited...)

4) Didn't go thru that "skag stage" (You know EXACTLY what I'm talkin bout...dont act dumb...)

5) Independent (believe me, I love female company, but I dont need you under my buttocks 24/7...damn...)

6) Secure (cuz I have female friends...its a fact of life. But if you the partner you supposed 2 be, I aint even gonna be thinkin bout them like that...)

7) Likes me 4 me (its cool that you like the way I dress, talk, move, etc... But is it me you feelin or the superficial $#!+)

Well?

i would have put the same 7 as you,

as for smart, i want her extremely smart maybe even smarter than me, one that will once in a while watch cnn and not complain to change

the channel to the hills

1) knows where to cop
2) keeps inventory of the gray flannel cologne
3) keeps torch lighter ready at a moments notice
4) keeps my glass pipes clean
5) is mellow like a cello
6) doesnt have any seeds
7) mindful of the first six

Trustworthy, because I don't want to spend my life worrying about just what the hell you're doing.

Faithful, because if I put a ring on your finger, you are mines alone. Failure to comply with this will indeed result in loss of life.

Intelligent, because I've had my share of dumbies and I don't want to add you to the list.

Kyle's-freak, because I get down with the get down so I'll need you to do the same. But alas, I have to be the one who turned you out. Never will Ipick up where someone else left off.

Strong-willed, because I am indeed a stuborn son of a gun who will put you through hell at times. If you stick around, I'll try to give you the world.

Motherly, because you'll have to take care of myself and the kids.

Successful, because if I fulfill my dreams, I'll have bread. However, sharing most of my money with you will hinder my getting a Porche Carerra GT (or aGemballa Mirage GT if I'm lucky). But you can't be more successful than myself... my ego just won't allow it.

1. confident
2. caring/understanding
3. musical tastes
4. sense of humor
5. personality
6. patient
7. cooking skills of some sort
8. intelligent

1. Loyal/Faithful
2. Intelligent
3. Funny
4. Honest
5. Ambitious
6. Generous/Giving
7. Provider (willing and able.)

fun/funny...i can't be with someone who is boring...
caring
confident
patient
honest
driven
strong...not physically but mentally...gotta be able to take charge and lead...

1. Musically Inclined-not just knowing music, but to be able to play some instrument
2. Athletically Inclined-I want a female who can actually give me competition when we're playing ball
3. Intelligence-At least as intelligent as I am
4. Goal Oriented-I can't have a lady who just spends my money and watches soaps in the afternoon
5. Spiritually Inclined-Self-Explanatory
6. Fun-Loving/Funny-Part of a good personality IMO
7. A female who genuinely loves me, not for money/status, but someone who is actually interested in me

1. dime piece, light skin, straight teeth meaning she's had braces and wears her retainer. i'm not shallow. i just need to be attracted to her. doesn't wear too much makeup. can leave the house without having to get dressed up.
2. my religion. ismaili muslim. preferably from pakistan.
3. in college, or a college graduate with a steady job.
4. no credit card debt. must come from a family with money. this is so i know she's not coming into my family for the money.
5. she doesn't have to be independent, but she must be able to be independent. this means she has to have a car, knows how to do %%%* on her own, canbuild a computer desk without my help, etc.
6. funny, knows how to have a good time, can be a $*%#! when she needs to be. good personality, respects my parents, their house, etc.
7. doesn't drink, smoke, and needs to be a virgin. no more than three boyfriends in the past.

i could go on. but that's not too much to ask for, is it?
wink.gif
mightbe the reason i've never had a girlfriend.
laugh.gif
it's okay,i'll wait though.

• Loyalty
  • Intelligence
  • Sense of Humor
  • Self Control
  • Direction
  • Shares similar morals and ideals as myself
  • Has good self confidence, and has a good relationship with her father. (I can't be seriously involved with anymore females who have been abandoned. I feel bad about it, but it seems like because their fathers left them at an early age, they have trouble trusting men.)

1. Loyal
2. Ambitious/Career minded
3. Cook
4. Can take good advice and give it as well
5. Confident (or can minimize insecurity for our sake)
6. Funny. i can count on one hand how many females i've met in my life i actually think are funny
7. Good listener

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

7. doesn't drink, smoke, and needs to be a virgin. no more than three boyfriends in the past.
laugh.gif
Good luck with that.

i know, it's hard. i don't drink, smoke, and i'm a virgin. i'm not asking for better than myself. in my community, more exist than theaverage american girl. but yeah, i'll make a big post on nt the one day i find a girl i think i'm happy with.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

laugh.gif
Good luck with that.

i know, it's hard. i don't drink, smoke, and i'm a virgin. i'm not asking for better than myself. in my community, more exist than the average american girl. but yeah, i'll make a big post on nt the one day i find a girl i think i'm happy with.

I can understand that, but the less than 3 boyfriends is kind of extreme. Especially in the society that we live in today. You're just sounding verydemanding. Reminds me of this.

not_without_my_daughter.jpg

Everything else follows having a good since of humor. If you can make me laugh, and you can laugh with me then your good to go.

Has good self confidence, and has a good relationship with her father. (I can't be seriously involved with anymore females who have been abandoned. I feel bad about it, but it seems like because their fathers left them at an early age, they have trouble trusting men.)
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
i DEF feel you on that one
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

All these chicks are ***** now.

So all I ask is for Respect and a negative STD Test. Everything else will fall into place through Respect

I can't be mad at her past, because sheesh....I know I'm a #@$! puppy.
laugh.gif

I am not going to read anyone elses until I hav listed mine so it is from the heart.

1. Honest
2. Loyal
3. Good sense of humor
4. Forgiving
5. Independent
6. Female or if thats a given I will say intelligent.
7. It helps of she is often naked and as an alt how about a good conversationalist.

doesn't drink, okay.
doesn't smoke, okay.
virgin? ehh... okay.
no more than three boyfriends in the past?????
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but if she's a virg, why should you be worried about how many bfs she's had, as long as she wasnt smashing??

Yea trust is a def. The only thing I can think up is:
*She rather hit the blunt than hit the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom