7 year old handcuffed by NYPD over $5...mom suing for 250 mil.

i think the cops did the right thing.

What if the bullied kid, decided he couldn't take the bullying no more and kill himself or pulled a Columbine?

or maybe the kid that got handcuffed realizes its a cold world and doesnt want to be here anymore? Same outcome right?

Last edited:
Ya'll in hear acting like a 7 year old kid... ESPECIALLY one from the hood is going to be more inclined to listen to cops, if anything this is going to get the kid bullied even more in school.

Kids don't give a damn about a suspension man. Taking away his Recess? What is that going to do. Children do not FEAR consqeunces. You literally have to bribe kids these days to do anything. It is sickning.

so you would rather him be handcuffed and detained in a room for 6 hours about a 5$ discrepancy ? is that really logical, im pretty sure bullying goes on outside of inner city schools and i've never heard of kids from those areas being handcuffed and having to deal with police.

At 7 kids are usually still learning and making mistakes but he's put in a criminal light, He's on the cover of the NY post in handcuffs, all of this to teach him a lesson. People took one look at his mom and assumed that their would be no punishment from her based off appearance?

Never got bullied in my life, I just know that "making men tough" talk does nothing but keep prisons filled.

Nice try though.

and creating a sense of being a criminal & a bigger distrust of cops from an early age is going to help him respect authority?

If this kid has a "distrust" for police after this incident then he clearly did not learn his lesson. What this lesson should teach him is "you break the law, you get handcuffed" the kid robbed someone and paid the price. Sure bullying goes on in suburban neighborhoods, I'm sure they would call the cops when the bullies take it further by robbing their victims. I assumed this kid would receive no punishment from his mother, because she already failed to teach him not to take things that dont belong to him.

+1 for having a rational response and not coming up with corny "You must have got bullied" responses

Last edited:
Kids don't give a damn about a suspension man. Taking away his Recess? What is that going to do. Children do not FEAR consqeunces. You literally have to bribe kids these days to do anything. It is sickning.

LOL I've always wondered what teachers were tryna accomplish with suspensions. You mean I get to stay home play video games and fap all day?

:lol:

You made your point, b.

Its a bit excessive, but that lil ***** knew what he was doin. His moms a bird for using what could have been a lesson to her son to stop ****** with people, as a potential payday.
Look at this dudes moms

View media item 244753Parents in the hood always rewarding hood behavior

That's why these lil _s grow up to be criminals.

I'da been pissed he was put in cuffs, but i'da beat his *** when he got home for putting himself there.

He's not a *****.

If this kid has a "distrust" for police after this incident then he clearly did not learn his lesson. What this lesson should teach him is "you break the law, you get handcuffed" the kid robbed someone and paid the price. Sure bullying goes on in suburban neighborhoods, I'm sure they would call the cops when the bullies take it further by robbing their victims. I assumed this kid would receive no punishment from his mother, because she already failed to teach him not to take things that dont belong to him.

+1 for having a rational response and not coming up with corny "You must have got bullied" responses

He goes to a school on 167th in the BX, if he has a distrust with police its came way before this incident and it will only get worse after this one.

you do know that kids are super impressionable and aren't always a direct spin off of their parents right ? Think of how many things your parents clearly warned you about and you did them anyway.

Last edited:
Ya'll in hear acting like a 7 year old kid... ESPECIALLY one from the hood is going to be more inclined to listen to cops, if anything this is going to get the kid bullied even more in school.

Here's the problem with your statement and it starts with BASIC parenting. You teach your children to respect the next person and NONE of this happens. He flat out picked on the other kid due to his appearance and disposition. There is a disconnect here. It all begins with home training. For every kid like Wilson, there are hundreds of others who go through the same school with NO issues because they understand the simple premise of right from wrong. Hopefully what happened served as a lesson (as well as for his parents) and this won't happen again.

I will be completely honest,the school system is nothing more than an incubator for our future prison industrial system.this is coming from someone who is a product of the inner city school's.

10hour's is a bit much but I do think some kid's need to experience jail because once you take the fun out of it and the idea's that can't no one do something to me because I'm a kid,is when their behavior might start to turn around.Juvenile hall isn't a fun play and I learned that the hard way but I did learn that It wasn't a place I wanted to be,so I changed.
250million?ha,settle with the family and put the money in a trust-fund for the 7yr old because if he continue's down the road he's on,he will need it for a laywer and or bail money.I hope not

you do know that kids are super impressionable and aren't always a direct spin off of their parents right ? Think of how many things your parents clearly warned you about and you did them anyway.

At age 7 though? Lets be serious most of us didn't start to rebel until Highschool, I understand during school children to go through secondary socialization, but at age 7 what friends or outside group is teaching this kid that it is ok to steal from others? Clearly his mother skipped that step before sending him to school to socialize with others.

Here's the problem with your statement and it starts with BASIC parenting. You teach your children to respect the next person and NONE of this happens. He flat out picked on the other kid due to his appearance and disposition. There is a disconnect here. It all begins with home training. For every kid like Wilson, there are hundreds of others who go through the same school with NO issues because they understand the simple premise of right from wrong. Hopefully what happened served as a lesson (as well as for his parents) and this won't happen again.
Sounds like it should have been the mom that was handcuffed then.  Like I said before, fruit doesn't fall far from the tree that bears it.

Last edited:
At age 7 though? Lets be serious most of us didn't start to rebel until Highschool, I understand during school children to go through secondary socialization, but at age 7 what friends or outside group is teaching this kid that it is ok to steal from others? Clearly his mother skipped that step before sending him to school to socialize with others.

dude i don't know where your from but in the Bronx, especially 167th where that school is located it is not rare at all for kids that age to be informed of gangs, sex, drugs and any other knowledge a kid isn't supposed to deal with at that age.

hell even when not dealing with kids from the hood Kids usually do what you tell em not to naturally. You tell a kid to go sit down..... they start climbing on everything. Tell a kid to be quiet they bust out into a cartoon melody. what kids are you around that do everything an elder tells them to do because that's just not factual.

LOL I've always wondered what teachers were tryna accomplish with suspensions. You mean I get to stay home play video games and fap all day?

laugh.gif
I GOT BEATENS from suspensions! where u from son?

Sounds like it should have been the mom that was handcuffed then.  Like I said before, fruit doesn't fall far from the tree that bears it.

Something went wrong because from the video, the parent of the bullied kid said that there was sit-down between them, the mother/father of Wilson, and school administrators to put an end to the bullying. Obviously, the message was lost as the poor kid was robbed and beaten. Parents of kids this young should be held accountable as well, IMO.

So no one is blaming the principal for not handling this in house and for involving the police?

I didn't read the story so maybe I missed something but the school should have handled this on their own

dude i don't know where your from but in the Bronx, especially 167th where that school is located it is not rare at all for kids that age to be informed of gangs, sex, drugs and any other knowledge a kid isn't supposed to deal with at that age.

hell even when not dealing with kids from the hood Kids usually do what you tell em not to naturally. You tell a kid to go sit down..... they start climbing on everything. Tell a kid to be quiet they bust out into a cartoon melody. what kids are you around that do everything an elder tells them to do because that's just not factual.

I grew up in Fort Green, Brooklyn, and graduated from PS 67. Everyone always knew it was the same sad story for kids who had no respect for authority figures, they came from single parent homes with no home training or they were raised by a grandmother they call Mom and a mother they called Pam. In these homes the parents are so busy trying to make ends meet that they fail to teach their children basic values. After reading the article I already had an image of the kid's mother, and her picture confirmed it for me. You honestly think this kid was going to learn his lesson from a sit down or a beating?

Something went wrong because from the video, the parent of the bullied kid said that there was sit-down between them, the mother/father of Wilson, and school administrators to put an end to the bullying. Obviously, the message was lost as the poor kid was robbed and beaten. Parents of kids this young should be held accountable as well, IMO.
The plot thickens...

Word

When I used to get suspended, my moms would beat me every morning until the suspension was over

In 5th grade I got suspended for 30 days one time cuz I 'punched' my teacher in the stomach .. I was tryna reach for my Pokemon cards that she confiscated from me

30 days, 30 beatings

Word

When I used to get suspended, my moms would beat me every morning until the suspension was over

In 5th grade I got suspended for 30 days one time cuz I 'punched' my teacher in the stomach .. I was tryna reach for my Pokemon cards that she confiscated from me

30 days, 30 beatings

David Dollaz posting from the grave :wow: :wow:

Agreed.  It all starts at home.  If the parents or mothers aren't able to teach their kids good values and proper behavior then I say lock them up as well.

You can equally get beatens from detention, summer school, etc. After the beating the kid is chilling and its' worth it. Let's be real these kids parents aren't disciplining them for 30 days, it isn't their priority. After the beating from anger, the kid is free to roam the streets and do whatever the hell he wants. Many of these parents wouldn't turn the suspension into a true lesson.

And stop that, I got whoopings for less I'm Nigerian. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom