7 year old wrestler laying the smack down on other kids vol. cena can't see him

eek.gif
i wonder if wrestling is all he does... parents probably put him in jiujitsu and judo too. thats some talent right there.

if its not in a ring with tables & ladders under it ....not watching bro

if its not in a ring with tables & ladders under it ....not watching bro

Really impressive at that age. He definitely puts in work. Wonder what he'll be doing in 12 years.

Really impressive at that age. He definitely puts in work. Wonder what he'll be doing in 12 years.

I dont know why but I laughed the whole throughout the whole video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kid's got talent though.

I dont know why but I laughed the whole throughout the whole video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kid's got talent though.

There's little kid wrestling? That sounds detrimental to the development of ones body and brains. I thought wrestling started in HS.

There's little kid wrestling? That sounds detrimental to the development of ones body and brains. I thought wrestling started in HS.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

.Look up kickboxing in thailand.....atleast this kid isnt getting hit in the head at a young age. Most kickboxers are retired/worn out by their early 20s

.Look up kickboxing in thailand.....atleast this kid isnt getting hit in the head at a young age. Most kickboxers are retired/worn out by their early 20s

At that age and weight, there's really not much harm they can do to their little bodies.

At that age and weight, there's really not much harm they can do to their little bodies.

^^ naw, its a like peewee football and baseball. i knew someone when i was in middle school who used to wrestle.

kids got talent. hes probably goin to have cauliflower ear before HS if he doesnt like wearin the ear piece

Back
Top Bottom