700 Pairs of Nike shoes in two minutes: Check this out

ro22ss wrote:
Just finished the Air Jordan slideshow.�

2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Pretty sick! You and your wife in XI's...

Did you use to customize kicks? I think you did a pair of XVI gingers in black / blue for me years ago..

Yes, customized a truck load of those Ginger XVI's.  I was calling around to every factory store in the Western US and buying up as many pairs as I could find. Probably did at least 60 pair.  Not to mention all the Olive IX's I dyed black.  Good times, different days now, times have changed.  NIKEID, and new colorways droppin' every Saturday, the custom market will never be the same.  And I don't think I'll be able to get signature Jordans for $40 ever again either.   I almost forgot, go to the Sneaker Art topic here on Niketalk and see my post on all my old custom work. 

@lilpennymagicfan1 Those women's 6 low's were white/pink that I custom painted, just playin' around with different ideas back when retros were sellin' cheap at outlets and on clearance racks.

@STAYFRESH Yes that airmax 95 boot was a women's boot circa 2007-8 (not sure exactly what year) def. not a general release item though. Store closed in March of 2009, I'm in Boise, Idaho and this market is too concentrated to support a specialized boutique shop like I had, plus my downtown location was not hitting my demographic. So I'm back in the hotel business killin' it in my Cole Haan's and my Jordan Cavvy's.

Getting ready to sell off the last of it. I'm trying to decide on the final five pairs I will keep. It has been a fun run in the shoe game, but my time is done, time to move on to more meaningful chapters in my life that will provide a lasting benefit to my time, money, and family. I will never lose the love, just not going to be a consumer anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom