72-10 L/C Opinions Needed Please

Need some extra opinions on these. I did a legit check already with the box and everything checked out following fake_education on IG. The left checks out with all the pics I've been seeing but I don't know about the right shoe...I know weird right. Please help me out. On the right shoe the CF shank seems kind of off. How does a legit pair's CF shank compare in feel? let me know.

View media item 2012150View media item 2012151View media item 2012152View media item 2012153View media item 2012154View media item 2012155View media item 2012156View media item 2012157
View media item 2012179View media item 2012180View media item 2012181

Last edited:
Damn all this trouble is not worth buying these shoes haha

Please help me out here.

Ok so here is my conclusion for these. They are legit. I've been studying various other shoes that are been sold on ebay,kixify and grailed. The shoes came with a champs sports receipt so I was a little calm.

What got me worried was the CF shank. What I noticed is that the shank is very smooth while the one on the other shoe has the usual small bumps that one feels. However, I ran my fingers on all the areas of the shank and realized that, towards the sole (like where they meet) the shank had those similar bumps on it.

My question now is..does this occur with any other 11s? does my explanation make sense? It's just everything I legit checked on my own checked out perfectly, including the inside tab of the box where you can see the manufacturer of the box.

Back
Top Bottom