76, Cheveron, or Shell? who has the cheapest gas in SF/DC area?

yo
out of the top three which has the cheapest gas right now in sf/dc? I would ask bout other stations like Arco and the like but i only use good gas not thatwater downed crap. Now is the time too abuse it cause the price is gonna go back up. all info is appreciated

Ehh, oil is at a low price which no one has seen in MONTHS. So the prices will be fine for a while. Arco is the cheapest and they are reliable...Whenever I gotgas there it was fine. 76 would be your best bet for the next best gas...Following Chevron and Shell...Well you should know both Chevron and Shell are close inprice. Go with 76...I think there's one off of Callan? By Crown Colony. Man..I miss the bay area. Haha.

i always go to the 76 at westlake since it seems to have the cheapest gas in my area. its the station next to the 280 entrance across from the boulevard cafe.filled up there the other day and it was 2.03 for 91.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i always go to the 76 at westlake since it seems to have the cheapest gas in my area. its the station next to the 280 entrance across from the boulevard cafe. filled up there the other day and it was 2.03 for 91.

im feelin 2.03 for 91. anywhere closer in the city like that?

I'm curious to know since i'll be out in that area soon. In Richmond, Shell gas is 1.99 for 91 octane

i always go to the 76 at westlake since it seems to have the cheapest gas in my area. its the station next to the 280 entrance across from the boulevard cafe. filled up there the other day and it was 2.03 for 91.
pimp.gif

That place is the truth. I love how the price is about the same as the ARCO at westlake.

76, Top tier gas FTW

Originally Posted by syxth element

pimp.gif

That place is the truth. I love how the price is about the same as the ARCO at westlake.

76, Top tier gas FTW
Just a heads up that they have 2 different prices for Cash & Credit, They put a the cash price up top in nice big numbers and the credit priceat the bottom of the pole in much smaller numbers and there is a noticeable price difference.
indifferent.gif

Check the Chevron down on Hickey by Costco their prices seem to be pretty reasonable if not down right cheap. I've been goin' there ever since Istopped going to the 76 at Westlake.

pimp.gif

76, Top tier gas FTW
What's up syxth element
laugh.gif
? I haven't seen you post in a while
laugh.gif

I seen it at 1.93 I think a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

76, Top tier gas FTW
What's up syxth element
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What up Paul! I just mainly lurk while I work, not enough time to post. The stuff in General is comedy.. It keeps me going during the day.

How's it goin?

By the way, I'm aware of that extra charge for using a CC to buy gas. I now make sure I have cash before I go to that 76.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif

76, Top tier gas FTW
What's up syxth element
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What up Paul! I just mainly lurk while I work, not enough time to post. The stuff in General is comedy.. It keeps me going during the day.

How's it goin?

By the way, I'm aware of that extra charge for using a CC to buy gas. I now make sure I have cash before I go to that 76.
Been alright. I don't have a job since I been in school and training at the hospitals, it's been taking up all my time. Yeah, Jason toldyou were in the same program, right? I think I remember him telling you haha.

i usually try to hit up chevrons (on 19th ave or one next to alemany/lakeview offa the freeway) they seem to be cheaper than shell.. if not the 76 on john dalynext to westlake is consistently cheap from what i remember

The Chevron on the corner of 19th and Junipero Serra is pretty cheap. So is the 76 on John Daly near the Boulevard Cafe.

chevron on 19th and junipero serra when i'm around campus because prices have been low in the past 6 months. they use to have the highest prices around. ilike pumping there because separate pumps for 91.

otherwise, chevron on hickey and el camino.

Back
Top Bottom