8/10/11 PowerBall $220,000,000 vol. Lotto>Wall Street

Originally Posted by Kingtre

^
laugh.gif
i think you should cross that bridge if/when you get there...

No you have to choose at time of purchase, and you cant switch it. Thats why I asked.

Originally Posted by flores

^
laugh.gif

No you have to choose at time of purchase, and you cant switch it. Thats why I asked.
"YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHOOSE CASH OR ANNUITY AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE."

In for 500k

^
laugh.gif

really? must be a state thing?  google it...theres finacial expert advice on both...do you want a big lump sum now or a yearly payout...theres alot of things that factor into it...me id be taking the lump

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

BRB, going to Wyoming to come some tickets..

LOL.

It's always some bum !*!# town in the middle of nowhere. Smart man.

^
laugh.gif

really? must be a state thing?  google it...theres finacial expert advice on both...do you want a big lump sum now or a yearly payout...theres alot of things that factor into it...me id be taking the lump
Oh I'm in Texas, so I guess it only applies here

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/lottery/FAQ/#annual

Originally Posted by swendro88

SonOfTony said:
BRB, going to Wyoming to come some tickets..

LOL.

It's always some bum +#*% town in the middle of nowhere. Smart man.

this right here
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i cant believe someone won the mega lotto out in ohio last Friday

id be good with that 500k offer
laugh.gif

thank you sir, [h1]
off_line.gif
cs02132[/h1]i too accept your offer of 500,000. American dollars if you should so happen to win the Powerball lottery on 8/10/2011. thanks
pimp.gif

was going to buy a sack...

*buys half and spends the other 30 on tickets like a fool*

pimp.gif

if anyone from Massachusetts wins...
nerd.gif
ip tracing u bruh
laugh.gif

...that's more than 120mil cash lump sum...already have my tickets...gotta buy some more...good luck...

[size=+1]
[size=+1]Jackpot probability/odds (Payout varies)[/size]
The number of ways the 5 numbers on your lottery ticket can match the 5 white balls is COMBIN(5,5) = 1. The number of ways your Powerball number can match the single Powerball number is: COMBIN(1,1) = 1. The product of these is the number of ways you can win the Jackpot:  COMBIN(5,5) x COMBIN(1,1) = 1. The probability of success is thus: 1/195,249,054 = 0.000000005121663739+. If you express this as “One chance in ???
[/size]

Originally Posted by moneymike88

when is the deadline to cop a ticket?
This.
I've never been a lotto man because I've always been sure I'll never win, but I'd like to try. 
nerd.gif

Edit: They draw at 10:59pmET tomorrow, so I should be good since I planned to buy $10 worth of tickets tomorrow morning. Imagine that $10 being the start of the rest of my life. 
pimp.gif

in for that 500k.

i've been meaning to buy the tickets after i saw this reminder post yesterday but i forgot yesterday AND today.

will be buying tomorrow. if i win...

then i win.

Back
Top Bottom