8&15 CDP REVIEW !!!!!

im still waiting on my pack in the mail , but i was wondering if any of you picked one up at the store today . what do you think about them ?? hows the quality?? hows the feel ?? are you satisfyed with your purchase ?? if some of you could help me out , id appreciate it . thanks

Id say overall countdown packs to me generally feel Cheaper as far as quality goes, compared to originals.. 16s, patent leather as well as strap ehhh.
8s feel decent to the touch, but when worn feel less cushioned than '02 retros. and 15s seem extra bulky

i wasnt realy feelin the 15s when i saw them special when i already have a pair of the fight club 15s , but after seeing them in person they look prety damgood . one of the best non original colorways iv seen . i realy wanted the pack for the 8s but after seeing them at foot locker dont know if it was just theones they had there or if they all look bad . the toe looked pre creased . but will see when my pack gets here tomarow what they look like .

I saw them Monday @ footlocker, the 15's look better on the computer, then in person
sick.gif
Now the 8's look way better then I thought....

got my pack last night from shoetrends for 250$ . wore the 15s last night to diner and they feel good . feels like they have zoom air in the for foot and alotin the heel . they also feel good on the foot when you wear them . tryed on the 8s and there ok . not too pumped up about them , i was expecting alitle morebut whatever . there not as nice as my aquas or playoffs though . i noticed the " air jordan " letters on the straps were not as well diffined asthey are on the aquas . leather feels a bit stiff too , probably gonna crease easy . cant wait for the 11/12 pack already have mine on pre-order .

I saw the shoes at the mall yesterday. Highly dissapointed on the 15's not one of my favorite to begin with.
The 8's are ok, I'm just glad they changed the colors from the previous retro.

the 8's are the highlight of the pack. but the 8's are very comfortable and they look good. quality isnt bad either. 15's look cheap and they feelstill on your foot. youll see. overall the packs not terrible

the 8's are the highlight of the pack. but the 8's are very comfortable and they look good. quality isnt bad either. 15's look cheap and they feelstill on your foot. youll see. overall the packs not terrible

Back
Top Bottom