8 US troops charged in death of GI

RIP to PVT Chen..

I don't know how he took all of that because I would of snapped and did something about it.

I wonder if he ever said anything about these guys messing with him because the Army is really against that kind of stuff. They would of helped him out and moved him. Or they would of punished the guys harassing him.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

If you're planning to kill yourself in that situation wouldn't you try to kill as many of your enemies as possible?
indifferent.gif
, which enemies?

Originally Posted by capuT

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

If you're planning to kill yourself in that situation wouldn't you try to kill as many of your enemies as possible?
indifferent.gif
, which enemies?

$@*% you %**+%! What's so hard to understand?

Originally Posted by irie

thats sick man, how old were the other soldiers?
Lt. Daniel J. Schwartz, 25, of Maryland ; Staff Sgt. Blaine G. Dugas, 35, of Port Arthur, Texas; Staff Sgt. Andrew J. Van Bockel, 26, of Aberdeen, S.D.; Sgt. Adam M. Holcomb, 29, of Youngstown, Ohio; Sgt. Jeffrey T. Hurst, 26, of Brooklyn, Iowa; Spc. Thomas P. Curtis, 25, of Hendersonville, Tenn; Spc. Ryan J. Offutt, 32, of Greenville, Pa.; and Sgt. Travis F. Carden, 24, of Fowler, Ind. 

I'm not being racist but are all the guys being charged white? If they are, this whole case would make a lot more sense based on how everything is being handled and reported. smh.

im pretty sure these are all white last names.

But OuYang said there were no signs that Chen was suicidal and that up to a week before his death, he sent upbeat messages from his Facebook account. "He was laughing," she said.

ive read info from some of his cousins/freinds that said suicide was the last thing on his mind and that he couldnt wait to be back home....
tired.gif
some shady stuff right there.

Damn, he committed suicide brah?

Sad.

Reminds me of this teen bullying pandemic that's been around schools for the last couple of years.

30t6p3b.gif

That's horrible, and really sad. Kid goes to serve our country, and gets treated this way, way to set an example for the people in the countries we are trying to "liberate." 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not surprised. R.I.P. to this young man. Brutal how cowardly, stupid, and even racist his fellow servicemen are.

What do you expect... the marines are full of stupid redneck, high school dropouts lookin to take their anger & misfortunes of having a failure of a life out in foreign territory.

$%$% them $%@#+*#!+#%%@, burn in hell.
You know he was in the Army right?

he's a grown %$$ man getting bullied in the army... you kidding me with this sympathy nonsense....

i guess I feel some kinda way cause back in the day I got clowned and dealt with it tried my best for my comebacks... knew when to shutup.... etc.

took it all on the chin. like im sure he could've made some friends...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

he's a grown %$$ man getting bullied in the army... you kidding me with this sympathy nonsense....

i guess I feel some kinda way cause back in the day I got clowned and dealt with it tried my best for my comebacks... knew when to shutup.... etc.

It wasn't just racial slurs and name calling. They were physically abusive. If that was me, I would of shot other people before even contemplating suicide, but that's probably why they picked on him. They knew he wouldn't retaliate.

I agree. 
Dude was trained to kill yet is a coward when it comes to standing up to his peers?  

Weak minded individual which is pretty obvious since he killed himself.  
tired.gif
Sad story all around. 

u forget the part that it is possible that THEY killed him

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I agree. 
Dude was trained to kill yet is a coward when it comes to standing up to his peers?  

tired.gif
Sad story all around. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 have you done a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan? I haven't, but I assume it's not a walk in the park. Especially in these remote outposts where its just you and a handful of other people. You have NO idea what this guy actually went through. All we can decipher is based on the letters and what those accused of the crime are willing to admit. 

So not only was this kid facing danger on a daily basis from the outside, he was also being hazed on the inside as well? On top of that, the guy has no idea whether or not he'll live to see the next day. I'm sure the pressure builds up. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I agree. 

tired.gif
Sad story all around. 

yeah he's trained to kill.

but so are the other idiots that are bullying him. and it's more of them than there are of him.

add to that the pressures of war.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

man this ugly, but to keep it fair they probably were just him tough love...

They hung him upside down and made him drink random +%!@ while beating him with stones. No love in that.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

u forget the part that it is possible that THEY killed him
this...
they found his body with bruises all over him... they def killed him

The gruesome play by play:
  • After arriving in Afghanistan in mid-August 2011, Private Danny Chen was “almost immediately

Back
Top Bottom