**80's/90's Nickelodeon Appreciation Post**

When deciding between two options always pick the physical challenge
sticksticklyr0soh.png

img_1509zjsgs.jpg

Hey Arnold is da g.o.a.t. although I never knew that until I started watching as an adult again.

Rugrats
Doug
Ahhh! Real Monsters

All legendary as well.

Smh at us doing OPs dirty work

Watch us see the OP posting in this thread saying "I intended to make my list just to troll you guys to start posting in this thread."

I can sense the trolling coming from him soon..........and he's clearly accomplished his goal as we're posting Nick classics in this thread as it was intended

Ren and stimpt actually wasn’t for kids. I remember reading a article on Rolling Stones or video the creator of ren & stumpy didn’t intended it for kids. And it was spin off from something like mad tv. Not to sure gotta google It though.

Doug
Rugrats
Salute Your Shorts
GUTS
Double Dare
What Would You Do? (I was on.)
Wild & Crazy Kids (I was on.)
Rocko's Modern Life
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
Ren & Stimpy
All That
Kenan & Kel

I could go all day. I try to watch the newer shows with my son now. He's only in tune with Paw Patrol. So many shows just seem super corny. It's like they don't even try to make sure that parents could also relate unlike many shows above.

I don't remember Inspector Gadget on Nickelodeon.

I remember going to my grandma's house everyone morning and watching David The Gnome or the OG Super Mario cartoon (Not Nickelodeon, I know)

Doug(My Personal Fav cartoon of all time)
Guts(I still want to go on guts) (those kids would’ve been food)(argo crag would’ve been on display in the crib)
Legends of the Hidden Temple(see above)
Wild and Crazy Kids
Rugrats
Hey Arnold
My brother and me
SNICK was the truth!
All that, Alex Mack, Are you afraid of the dark
Salute your shorts

Kids today won’t even understand man

Back
Top Bottom