89 Wins is Cool and All... But Holla at Me When You Get to 228 in a Row...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Even though I've never seen a match I can't do anything but tip my hat.

Sidenote: Don't downplay UConn's streak to big up this one... that's uncool bro.
I wasn't downplaying their accomplishment, just couldn't think of a better title for a thread about squash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

The squash team doesn't even get any love at Trinity, though 
laugh.gif

Them winning a match is like waking up in the morning: You don't think anything of it.  It's just expected.

This is true. I went to a school in the same conference as Trinity, and had a bunch of friends on the squash team.  It was understood that games against them were almost guaranteed Ls, people would just prepare for it as if they didn't even have a game the next day
laugh.gif
  Every school has individual players better than Trinity's.  We had two girls better than their entire team, the thing is their collective of talent just overwhelms everyone else.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

brett favre's streak > *

ehhh... there are linemen who had 230 game streaks.  that's much more impressive than favre's because they were actually IN the trenches getting hit every play.

that said comparing favre's streak to this isn't really fair nor appropriate.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

brett favre's streak > *

ehhh... there are linemen who had 230 game streaks.  that's much more impressive than favre's because they were actually IN the trenches getting hit every play.

that said comparing favre's streak to this isn't really fair nor appropriate.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I wasn't downplaying their accomplishment, just couldn't think of a better title for a thread about squash
laugh.gif

Church.  yea... materials pretty limited in that regard
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Church.  yea... materials pretty limited in that regard
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Don't downplay UConn's streak to big up this one... that's uncool bro.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Them winning a match is like waking up in the morning: You don't think anything of it.  It's just expected.

This is true. I went to a school in the same conference as Trinity, and had a bunch of friends on the squash team.  It was understood that games against them were almost guaranteed Ls, people would just prepare for it as if they didn't even have a game the next day
laugh.gif
  Every school has individual players better than Trinity's.  We had two girls better than their entire team, the thing is their collective of talent just overwhelms everyone else.
Good ole NESCAC
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Good ole NESCAC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom