9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

If they are gonna mix they themes they should have Kofi come out first do his thunder claps and on the last one hit Borne's music it would mesh better...

i wasn't much of a smark back in the day, watching these two tag teams had me wondering, why did they put the tag belts on austin and hhh back a little after the invasion angle?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i wasn't much of a smark back in the day, watching these two tag teams had me wondering, why did they put the tag belts on austin and hhh back a little after the invasion angle?

They were suppose to be the 2 man power trip with them as tag champs Austin as champ and HHH with the IC strap but HHH tore his other quad in the tag match with Benoit and Y2J and they had to scrap that and rush the invasion angle...

I like when certain divas basically shoot on Kelly Kelly, and she just ends up being flustered not knowing what to say

truth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cause of that whole 2 Man Power Trip angle they had going on back then, with Austin/HHH just being unstoppable. But once HHH got injured,
and Invasion popped off, it was pretty much over.

yeah cause this is exactly what sheamus' character needs right now, a win over two jobbers soon to be back in fcw.

I wonder if they actually ever plan on doing anything with McG/Otunga, because if they are, they will never get over based on how badly they're getting buried.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

They were suppose to be the 2 man power trip with them as tag champs Austin as champ and HHH with the IC strap but HHH tore his other quad in the tag match with Benoit and Y2J and they had to scrap that and rush the invasion angle...

thanks for clearing that up. im irritated that i wasn't a smark back during the attitude era. there's a lot of questions i have about the wwf at that time.
whats the closest i can get to getting scoops about the inner workings of the company back then? ex-wrestlers biographies? 

i'm talking something like a nodq.com or wrestling247.com of the late 90's early 00's.

looks like ricardo is getting back in the ring for the first time since his fcw days. 
laugh.gif

brasilianmami just ask here in the threads, there's 4w GHIMS myself and others. The majority of us that frequent the thread each week have been watching since the days of the New Generation and even further back than that. You can get a lot from the ex-gus bios too...

Back
Top Bottom