$9 for two movie tickets! Vol. Fandango

I copped earlier today.

Nice rep code link
tongue.gif

grin.gif

is this legit? how does it work? just enter my c.c. info and im able to print it out? thanks in advance..could def use this to watch this justin beiber kid for my 2 girls hahah

is this legit? how does it work? just enter my c.c. info and im able to print it out? thanks in advance..could def use this to watch this justin beiber kid for my 2 girls hahah

Originally Posted by hyphy101

It's a legit website, gives info for all sorts of daily-type deals. You pay today and get an email with a Fandango code voucher (worth the price of 2 normal tickets) tomorrow that you can use on Fandango.com from now until June.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by hyphy101

It's a legit website, gives info for all sorts of daily-type deals. You pay today and get an email with a Fandango code voucher (worth the price of 2 normal tickets) tomorrow that you can use on Fandango.com from now until June.

grin.gif

link sends you to washington DC fandango deal...will this work if your in another city/state?

link sends you to washington DC fandango deal...will this work if your in another city/state?

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Yes it does. All you do when you get the coupon code, go to Fandango, choose a movie/theater (does not have to be in DC, I live in Seattle), and put the code in when you check out. That's it.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

Yes it does. All you do when you get the coupon code, go to Fandango, choose a movie/theater (does not have to be in DC, I live in Seattle), and put the code in when you check out. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom