9 NT MC's one track. NT Mega Track - Who killed it?

:lol:
laugh.gif
"You might Ohsnapps88 for some cement 3's."​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Quote:
j diction and unsigned KILLED this lol.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Overall best verse imo

Unsigned Hyped- this dudes flow alone could get him in the game.. yo if your reading this fam your flow is your best weapon so don't sacrifice it for lyrics ever.. always keep ya flow outstanding like that! But your lyrics were still on point too.. weed references and all.

First off, BIG props to I AM KNOWLEDGE, we couldn't thank you enough for such a thorough and complete review. It's a great honor to have someone put in the kind of effort you put in. Sincerely I thank you.

Your research was on POINT, the history of the NT Mixtapes and everything? Crazy!!

Now your two questions:
Quote:
What is the exact name of the track?

And where is eMBrawler?
Team Logic
When I was a child, I thought as a child, but now is the time for logic.
Except in the music forum. There? ANYTHING goes!!! - 2TMF2

Quote:
First off, BIG props to I AM KNOWLEDGE, we couldn't thank you enough for such a thorough and complete review. It's a great honor to have someone put in the kind of effort you put in. Sincerely I thank you.

laugh.gif

Look out for my next super post where I interview underground artists and give the people a little back ground information about their lives and journey in this music game, to hopefully let the artists connect with the people and let the people know why they need to listen to their music and not just hear it.

Quote:
And eMBrawler is on the street team in Atlanta, and Cleveland, and New York, and Afghanistan... all at the same time.

laugh.gif
Andre Woodson For President​

this song is pretty good. Hot beat
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
I promise you if I get a verse from:

B.) DMV

I'd be down for a remix.
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

Quote:
I missed the so-called "deadline" although the track wasn't done for another 2 1/2 weeks lol.
:wow:
eek.gif
Team Logic

Once again much RESPECT to everyone involved with
this. :pimp:
pimp.gif
the proportions is biblical hence these chaptersrappers found dead yeaaa cuz i deceased themyou kevin feaderline guys missing better lines-how you spit crack when i got all yo customersi'm untamed i run game on dumb dames the rap
lebron james way the king reigns
but i believe in the myth God's wisdom is still the
vision so i'm believing in him
i just love his voice on thispastor on yo pull pit 10% b.s. 85 living a lie the
other 5% is ready to die
-for this b.s. they feeding me i'm needing pepto
these @#%$ lacking motivation i think they need
a pep talk
the first few lines of your verse,realtalk i could relate@#%$ we eatin like we bought a chain of fat burgers

pimp.gif
Code:
        "Chi State Of Mind"G.O. Reppa

Quote:
7th-pastor on yo pull pit 10% b.s. 85 living a lie the
other 5% is ready to die
nasty
Team Logic

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
Nah I didnt miss it I thought he was just taking shots

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Nah you was right gabe... it was a double entendre dynasty that Jay's @#%$ and the way that it broke up/died was nasty (begining with Nasty Nas)

:wink:
wink.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

I'm def. diggin a remix, only so I can try and get on it. You should post up the beat and let people that missed the deadline a chance, and only pick like the three or four hottest verses, that way you don't have to take a lot of time in editing.
My last sig was kind of cheesy....like this one is any less ...

i got a suggestion or a idea maybe. the people that didn't make it on this one yall stand by and we can do another one maybe a new beat diff producer (jape, mez whoever) hell maybe another time beat. i see it like this the track is out and people have plenty of time to analyze the track to the point they can write bars that makes everyone elses look doofy word to LL and canibus. maybe a grand finale to nt mixtape vol 4. what ya ll think ?

You know what I'd REALLY like to see? Not so much another mega-mega collabo track but an actual song. An actual 2 or 3 emcee collaboration, hook and all. I agree that this track has past the point of additions but I'm ABSOLUTELY, down to do something else.

The key isn't in the idea, it's in the participation. Who's down? I mean REALLY down?
Team Logic

Back
Top Bottom