9 Year Old Girl Gives Work In Pee Wee Football vol. SSShake N Bake

I know they're 9 but still

Lil girl's vision is impressive. Peep how she follows the blocks, cuts, even switches hands. Fundamentals.

The Mormons love their football. Look at BYU.

:rofl:... Theres another video of the hits she takes and there were no dambs giving my dudes, late hits and all. Looks like all the vids are down now

it's at the end of this video.

she got the moves...

but shes late in middle school...once those youngins hit puberty its a wrap...she would get killed...

real life icebox O'Shea huh?

Not going to lie, if I were her father I'd of been going nuts with the camera straight running down the sideline as she made that 1 cut and burst. Would of been doing my best Ray Lewis impersonations.

This has to be the most sped up film of all time :lol: I know she's only 9 but come on. I would have been interested to know what it looks like at actual real speed, cus her running instincts and vision are excellent.

This has to be the most sped up film of all time
laugh.gif
im saying

Eh, there are dozens of little girls like her in every inner-city of America. I know I saw a few when I was 9. Not impressed.

:rofl:... Theres another video of the hits she takes and there were no dambs giving my dudes, late hits and all. Looks like all the vids are down now

I think those are actually videos of her hitting people while playing defense....

This has to be the most sped up film of all time :lol: I know she's only 9 but come on. I would have been interested to know what it looks like at actual real speed, cus her running instincts and vision are excellent.

That's what I was more impressed by. There are bammas in the league today that don't know to when to switch hands and hit blocks patiently like ol girl was doing.

Back
Top Bottom