90's Timbaland Beats APPRECIATION.

Can't tell me this man wasn't ahead of his time...

Dude had some absolute BANGERS in the 90s. Some of those beats would be fire today. Dude is ridiculously talented.

Last edited:
his last good beats to me were put you on the game and im so fly plus i wouldnt consider the stuff with timberlake his, since it was mostly danja on the keys..

i liked his old beats with the very obscure samples...

im sure he just got tired oh having to pay for clearance, also heard the beat for lloyd banks im so fly was different and contained a different sample, but they couldnt get it cleared in time.

pimp.gif

Supa Dupa Fly was SUUUUCH a great album :pimp:

"Is That Yo Chick" is definitely one of my favorite Timbo tracks

All his stuff with Jay, especially on Vol. 3 ( Snoopy Track & Big Pimpin :wow: :x )

His work with Missy & Aaliyah will forever be classic.

Post 2000's he's put in work too... All his Jay beats, Snoops whats my name part 2, JT's album, Ludas roll out, put you on the game, plus more of Missy's work, etc :smokin

Yeah Timbo is definitely one of the best in the game hands down. he really digs deep for samples. these are my two favorites beats from timbo

IMO this is his best beat of all time

I could listen to this beat 10,000,000 times and not get tired of it. one of the most underrated beats IMO.

I know none of these came out in the 90s but I had post them because they're that dope. definitely appreciated.

To me They Ain't Ready is def my fav of his beats. But his Ginuwine beats were ridiculous. "What's So Different" is one that just stands out to me.

I miss old Timbo beats.

All these posts are giving me that nostalgic feeling

That VA sound! Timbo's music and instrumentals are the soundtrack to my earlier days.

All the videos are appreciated too, the lost art of the cameo was dope. Local athletes/artist/entertainers always poppin' in the vids.

Back
Top Bottom