90'S URBAN WEAR APPRECIATION THREAD

damn son ben davis thats old school cali gangsta ish...with dickies and the chucks and corteze's.

I miss these days like a ************ Nowadays you can't tell a straight man from a fruit because they wear the same style clothing.

I used to wear a lot of these brands back then. I was hurt when all those rumors about Tommy not wanting the hood to wear his clothes. I wasn't allowed to wear Tommy anymore in my house

This thread makes me feel good and old.... Miss these days even tho moms couldn't afford much of them but I felt fresh as **** when I got my first tommy, mossimo shirt, had some scored jeans, girbaud jeans, jnco jeans(smh).... So many memories....truly T.R.O.Y. moment( old heads know that song)

I can't wait till all this come back (spare me the "ware what you like" speech please). Skinny jeans, glow in the dark shoes, dressing like Lil Mama....... No! Maybe I'm showing my age a little but enoughs enough!.... Lol

All P Miller ever did was copy anything that was popular and slap P Miller on it...
I remember they had that throwback line where they jacked the old Denver Nuggets logo too... :smh:
Was never popping around my neighborhood...
It came out at a pretty bad time too when a lot of rappers saturated the market, ie Nelly with Vokal, Snoop with his Snoop Dogg Clothing, and Outkast with theirs. I agree that the line was trash. Master P should've capitalized back in the late 90s when No Limit was at the pinnacle. I remember catching the top videos on Rap City on Friday night and at least 2-3 videos were from their camp.

I wanted the heavily logo'd Tommy stuff so bad, but wasn't able to afford them at the time. And I agree that Marlon had the nicest gear on the Wayans Bros show.

Marlon was my idol throughout junior high, I wanted literally every outfit and pair of kicks he wore.. Even Shawn had me going to Bugle Boy and coppin khakis and wallabees back in the 7th grade.

still have my nba jacket

That Tommy Hilfiger F1 collection is mean. The Ecko x Marvel collab was dope too. Ecko hasn't been the same since. I still have some pieces in my closet. I'll add those pics to the thread later.

^
Marlon always had nice sneakers too.
Definitely. I used to be excited because it was Wednesday, and couldn't wait for the show to come on at 9PM or so :lol:

I remember the episode where he and Shawn were trying to catch a burglar and said he had the cash in the Jordan box. Being the sneaker nerd that I was, I saw the box and knew it was for the AJ XIs :lol: Good times in middle school.

Man whoever posted that first down bubble jacket.... The memories and New York undercover them dudes stayed stylin... Not going to front who wanted a shiny suit after that been around the world remix video

I didn't wear most of the stuff (eg baggy stuff), but I appreciated the variety. I did own lots of Tommy and Nautica stuff. I still wear my Timberlands, the classic 6" boots.

I STILL GOT SOME ICEBERG PIECES IN THE VAULT... I PAID TOO MUCH TO BE THROWIN THA OUT...

I WAS ON MY ICEBERG AVIREX TOMMY ROCAWEAR PHASE FROM 96 - 01

WOW THIS IS GREAT... pics coming soon

oh and that chick with the bart simpson sweater is rocking the canal street special

Back
Top Bottom