airmaxlows, keep doin your thing. I went out there for that SB sale and was taken care of. I'll probably be down there on Saturday to promote my concert... Lil Wanye MARCH 29th BE THERE! Ya'll got the Midnight Marauder L&D ?

what about then laced new eras?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J
add me myspace.com/redrg23

damn, I thought i replied with my sz. and color...I need the black/red and/or red/black in 7 1/8. Thanks for the help
refs in profile.

I have to get to Laced soon...I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of Good (no pun intended) stuff
reppin LI 'til I die​

I Wear What I Buy​

i was at laced on saturday, picked up a new L&D tee, talked about fitteds also.

gonna have to go back to check out the pee wees...

i would have let you know, but i was too busy listening to that interseting man trying to get people to listen to his rhymes, telling people he is an IBM....

yeah that was me, i was laughin for a little while after with my friend about that tiny notebook of his.

how much are the pee wees going for?

are you guys gonna have that LV leather huf hat??
ANYONE GOT AN AF1 ID CODE FOR ME? HIT ME UP!

hey..
i have a label i just launched - All Souled Out.
i'm local to the boston area.
we've got some good stuff...
hit me up so i can email you some pictures of my designs.

you can reach me at allsouledout.ezra@gmail.com

All Souled Out
Custom Kicks & Fresh T's
(site coming soon)

Quote:
I just read in Vapors Mag that Laced was the first Sneaker Boutique in Boston. Not bad. No snappy shots of the help though.

uh, what about concepts? unless they're not considered a "boutique" in the sense that it's not it's own separate store...but whatever, both are good.
...no really.

Back
Top Bottom