95 Was A Good Year For Nike Sneakers: Post Your Fav Sneaker That Dropped That Year

1-9-9-5

So many classics dropped that year including most people's favorite Air Jordan.... but whats your personal fav to drop that year.

Jason Kidd's
nike-air-flight-95-96-1.jpg

Air Jordan XI
t8lptw.jpg

Air Max 95
2ykzvkh.jpg

Nike Air Max Penny 1
2e0tl6r.jpg

Nike Air CB 34
nike-cb-34-godzilla-profile.jpg

Air Max Uptempo
130246011.jpg

Air Jordan XI is my favorite ofcourse but the Air Max 95's are my favorite Air Maxs from the whole Air Max line.

Air Max 95s for me.

Jordan XI mids are *ok* - would be better if they had more ankle protection (monkey paw structure) and a slightly wider toebox. Other thanthat, they are average in performance (by today's standards).

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

1-9-9-5

So many classics dropped that year including most people's favorite Air Jordan.... but whats your personal fav to drop that year.

Air Max 95
2ykzvkh.jpg

Wasn't this colorway released after 1995? I thought the Neons were the only colorway released in 95....maybe the comets too, but I dont rememberthe chilli's being released in 95.

Originally Posted by derekdru

Are those the smaller bubble 95s?

You need this pic:

2259028535_583fcf275a.jpg
gooey_wooey? Thats the first person I ever bought something from on ebay: NIKE AIR FORCE 2 ESPO's in 2004!

Originally Posted by WHITMONSTER1

why cant they have more years like that?
instead of just putting out ugly retros.

95-99 nike took a lot more chances than the years after. But don't front during that same time they had dunk, and AF1, and Cortez and even bruin retrosif memory serves. They kept it simple but they had retros that didn't get a ton of love.

Plus they took chances afterword with mixed results like the hyperflight.

Back
Top Bottom