99 Jordan 4s

Mate of mine had these sitting around at home, so i asked if i could take a couple of pics, thought you mightappreciate.

Tried to get him to swap them with me, but he wont.
frown.gif
mad.gif
and more
frown.gif

they look almost VDS... i'd say DS if it weren't for those very very slight creases in the toebox...

i'd be weary tho honestly, if '99 IV's haven't been worn regularly enough they are very likely to crack...

i coulda copped a DS pair of white/cement IV's, but glad i didn't... b4 i did i found out they woulda probably turned into a costly nightmare...

did he just unDS them?

just sayin', be careful... they're notorious for it.

Hey Modz...why don't you ask him if you can "borrow" them.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

did he just unDS them?

No he didn't, thank you for you advice Jphonix.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hey Modz...why don't you ask him if you can "borrow" them.
nerd.gif
Ya i did, and i bribed him with several pairs as a swap, he gave me and answer that ended in"off".
frown.gif

I may kill him.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

did he just unDS them?

looks like he really wanted your advice, DJ
grin.gif

you just seem to love following me around and harrassing me don't ya?. They look DS. They're notorious for cracking in DS condition. I didn't knowthat until recently so I figured I'd spread the knowledge. Just trying to help. Get a life. Kthnx.

ahhhhh, i can't believe i have a DS pair i can't wear. sole is already cracked...still a grail of mine and will never part w/ them. good luck OPfinding a wearable pair. i'm on the hunt too

blah!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

ahhhhh, i can't believe i have a DS pair i can't wear. sole is already cracked...still a grail of mine and will never part w/ them. good luck OP finding a wearable pair. i'm on the hunt too

blah!

There's always great deals on these on ebay, I bet I don't have over $300 in all of these.

355751884.jpg

Back
Top Bottom