997.2 Porsche 911 Turbo S does 0-60 in 2.7s

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Vipers are actually in the 11-12 second 1/4 mile. 
10.8 @ 129 isnt fast?? 
eyes.gif

I picture you driving an older Toyota corolla... with bad paint.. for some reason
Oh okay.  http://www.autoblog.com/2...ns-10-second-quarter-mi/

There is a video as proof out there also, just search for it if you don't believe me.

To answer your question, yes 10.8 @ 129 isn't fast anymore. For a car from the factory sure but a street car nowadays, no way.

I'll drive what ever makes you sleep at night.
Nevermind, you are correct..Whatever.

10.8 @ 129 isnt fast?? 
eyes.gif

I picture you driving an older Toyota corolla... with bad paint.. for some reason

There is a video as proof out there also, just search for it if you don't believe me.

To answer your question, yes 10.8 @ 129 isn't fast anymore. For a car from the factory sure but a street car nowadays, no way.

A viper might do a quarter mile in 10.9 sec, but to do it consistently? No, they avg. between 11.5-12 sec.

10.8 @ 129 isnt fast?? 
eyes.gif

At the track hell no but even down here there aren't MANY people down here running 10's on their daily drivers. 11's ok but not 10's.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

A viper might do a quarter mile in 10.9 sec, but to do it consistently? No, they avg. between 11.5-12 sec.
Never said it was a bracket racer, some may call it a glory pass.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

At the track hell no but even down here there aren't MANY people down here running 10's on their daily drivers. 11's ok but not 10's.
Never said it had to be your daily, though. Street cars as in street legal, well not all of them are street legal but they can usually get away with it.

There is an 8 second C6Z, the guy dropped his kid off at school with. He even had the packed parachute on it still, ran a 8.6 @ 16X !%*(haha I had no clue i s h was edited)  I think he is even faster now.

Rule number one of modding cars is don't mod the daily.

Never said it had to be your daily, though. Street cars as in street legal, well not all of them are street legal but they can usually get away with it.

There is an 8 second C6Z, the guy dropped his kid off at school with. He even had the packed parachute on it still, ran a 8.6 @ 16X !%*(haha I had no clue i s h was edited)  I think he is even faster now.

I feel like you're trying to argue just to argue.

I feel like you're trying to argue just to argue.
Welcome to NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

People will hate when I say this, sure it is a fast car from the factory but 10.8 @ 129 is really not that fast anymore. You are probably saying 10's are fast, but I mean even the Viper runs 10's stock, and they are n/a. Yes they do have ten cylinders though but no boost.

its long but worth the watch

3:07-3:15
laugh.gif

"its as if my brains are getting sucked out"
laugh.gif

very nice.

Ever since I was a kid, my dream car has always been a Porsche 911. Think it was the movie Bad Boys that started that love.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

very nice.

Ever since I was a kid, my dream car has always been a Porsche 911. Think it was the movie Bad Boys that started that love.

Same here.

I love the increase in efficiency that Porsche somehow seems to find. Would still have to take that italia though.

And I won't rest until I've driven a Formula 1 car. The experience has to be crazy.

People will hate when I say this, sure it is a fast car from the factory but 10.8 @ 129 is really not that fast anymore. You are probably saying 10's are fast, but I mean even the Viper runs 10's stock, and they are n/a. Yes they do have ten cylinders though but no boost.

As much as I do hate you for saying this, Ken Block's Ford Fiesta is 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. Gymkhana 3, if you havent seen it.

As much as I do hate you for saying this, Ken Block's Ford Fiesta is 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. Gymkhana 3, if you havent seen it.

Back
Top Bottom