||__**RAZOR RAMON APPRECIATION POST VOL. "AII-YOO!"__||

defeinitely definitely appreciated.

i remember it was so hard for me to get his action figure as a kid, i always wanted him and diesel.

When I was a little kid and dude first came, I thought he was the coolest. Now that I know he stole his entire style from Scarface,
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Scott Hall was that dude
pimp.gif

This was the Crew
pimp.gif

2hh3pfd.jpg
pimp.gif

He was that dude

As far as nWo is concerned Black/red > Black/white

Remember when Sting would drop from the rafters a beat everyone with that bat or when

Kevin Nash "broke" Giant's neck then they banned the powerbomb lol

With these recent wrestling posts think we need a pre 2002 wrestling appreciationpost
nerd.gif

I'm too lazy
tired.gif

I can't believe I liked this dude back in the day. After seeing these videos I realize how bad his fakeCuban accent was…
laugh.gif

Double R was that dude back in the day.... He never made the next step for the World title tho' kinda mad about that..

NWO had the game on lock

total direspect to the title...

967c.jpg

a little off topic but i was looking at the links in the youtube videos and they had one of where are they now after wrestling, i thought that video was veryinteresting how some are teachers, truck drivers, managers at target lol, but razor was that dude

Lol is that really Razor all fat looking depressed on page 1?

He was my #2nd all time favorite..#1st goes to The Ultimate Warrior, funny how when I was a kid I never noticed how reckless his interview where

But anyway Razor was the man..when his theme music came on I went bananas!

As far as swagger goes...

Flair, Dibiase, Henning >>>> Razor

However, Razor Ramon was one of my top 5 wrestlers growing up...

Son had that sideways strut I used to stay copying...

And he was a marksman wit the toothpick, that _ hit everybody in the ring with the toothpick... his opponents, ringside officials, refs, and chicks got ittoo... I remember he threw the pick at Marlena when she was wit Golddust...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"...Something happen to this gold, chico!!!... Something happen to YOU!!!..."

*** toothpick to the eyeball ***

Oh, and I prefer the word "machismo" over "swag"...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom