___~~~I BEAT THE IMPOSSIBLE GAME..... Hellz YA~~~___ (VID)

Go download it from the App store or XBOX LIVE marketplace

Don't watch it here... go watch it on youtube in HD
Be warned... There is no great reward, no scores, no time, no upgrades, or un-lockable things...

At the end you're left with a bit of an empty feeling in your soul.

logo.gif

i played this game on my girls ipod touch, but just the trial, must say i was addicted...now i have been spoiled

i played this game on my girls ipod touch, but just the trial, must say i was addicted...now i have been spoiled

indifferent.gif
 It looks fake like your just played the video from youtube on you iphone/itouch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

indifferent.gif
 It looks fake like your just played the video from youtube on you iphone/itouch.
laugh.gif

um, he touched the screen everytime he jumped. are you telling me he watched the video so many times, he memorized the exact time to touch it?

Originally Posted by jbeezie

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

um, he touched the screen everytime he jumped. are you telling me he watched the video so many times, he memorized the exact time to touch it?

you don't have to memorize it to know when you have to jump, and i was just joking.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

you don't have to memorize it to know when you have to jump, and i was just joking.

curtisedlover.png

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

curtisedlover.png

dope
pimp.gif
i always wondered how it ended, ending was
eyes.gif
but i'm still going to keep playing until i beat it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom