__________Oficial Cam'ron - Killa's Back Thread Vol. Yuku FTL___________

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Anyone got a full version of cookin up?

pimp.gif

can some post mister killa cam running like he was on the track team when junior mafia ran up on them at the rucker .... how u gonna call your self killa camand just leave your boy to get beat

Cam'ron To Release 3 Albums, 2 Movies in 2009

It's going to be a busy year for Cam'ron.

The first week in July will see a mini-movie called "The Bakery," which is an offshoot of the video intro he shot for "I Used to Get It inOhio." Cam's movie "Killa Season 2" will be released in October, and the soundtrack drops in September. Then there's another separatealbum slated for December. All that will be preceded by the May 5 release of his LP Crime Pays. (Source: MTV News)

Oh boy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

The first week in July will see a mini-movie called "The Bakery," which is an offshoot of the video intro he shot for "I Used to Get It in Ohio." Cam's movie "Killa Season 2" will be released in October, and the soundtrack drops in September. Then there's another separate album slated for December. All that will be preceded by the May 5 release of his LP Crime Pays. (Source: MTV News)

Oh boy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

The first week in July will see a mini-movie called "The Bakery," which is an offshoot of the video intro he shot for "I Used to Get It in Ohio." Cam's movie "Killa Season 2" will be released in October, and the soundtrack drops in September. Then there's another separate album slated for December. All that will be preceded by the May 5 release of his LP Crime Pays. (Source: MTV News)

pimp.gif

cam will drop all 3 infact

he gots enough songs already to do it

& the label cant wait ...its been years due already

so cam'ron going to pull a eminem and drop 2 albums + the soundtrack = 3

duh stupid

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Oh boy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
I must bedreaming...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

WTH?!

Can any of the Ohio fam confirm that Cam put in work over there and everywhere else in the midwest?

Should be King of Harlem

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Heard Cam killed the Apollo jadakiss brought him out & he did " suck it or not "
pimp.gif
i just got word too. im mad tight i was about to go sit front row for like a bill but my people canceled on me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rare23

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Heard Cam killed the Apollo jadakiss brought him out & he did " suck it or not "
pimp.gif
i just got word too. im mad tight i was about to go sit front row for like a bill but my people canceled on me
smh.gif
Smh x2

you lose

" On Saturday (March
glasses.gif
Kiss performed at Harlem's famed Apollo theatre in anticipation of his upcoming Def Jam debut, The Last Kiss. To thecrowd's surprise, he brought out hometown hero Cam'ron to rock the crowd. Jada said the response was phenomenal. "It was a great, it was abeautiful thing for hip-hop and for New York," he said. "The building was shaking."

Jada said expect more things to come from him and Killa. "I'm about to hop on this joint on his album, [Crime Pays]."

The Last Kiss, originally scheduled to drop tomorrow (March 10) has been moved to a April 7th release date. - Elan Manci "

I TOLD YA STUPID DUDES JADA & CAM MESSING WITH EACH OTHER [][]

AINT NOBODY WANNA BELIEVE ME THO

SMH x8

Back
Top Bottom