Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by Smhx4

^ all those have 0% mainstream appeal

he needs a "Hey Ma" or "Oh Boy" type record to push units

I POSTED INSTRUMENTALS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT THEM U BOOTY

HEY MA ...

OH BOY ....

.SPEND THE NIGHT ( YOU MUST OF AINT PEEP THAT ONE )
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
did you really just call me a booty?

Spend the Night isn't doing anything on the charts...I give up, I want Cam to go gold but it ain't happening
yeah this is nt home of the FCC

but spend the night aint even get the radio yet .....

its going to be a hit tho

the single leaked ....with a dj on it ...no radio is going to play it with a damn dj yelling over it

just wait till the label drops the single & video ....

got them white girls snapping in the club

spend the night definitely has mainstream potential, no hey ma status i dont think, but it could give killa some album sales

what the hell are y'all talkin about..cam doesn't need a single..dude has a fan base and makes 8 dollars every cd sold..

i use to get it in ohio is gettin love up here in toronto..not on the radio but it seems to be playin everyones car.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by jpap348

Spend the Night...YES
pimp.gif

What house song did this beat get it's sample from...I can't put my finger on it.

sounds like "say yea" from wiz kh-something
It's Wiz Khalifa......and the ORIGINAL song is Alice Deejay "Better Off Alone".......

Yeah there we go...better off alone. Thanks.

Speaking of Cam what's the brand/designer of those shirts with the metallic graphics that cam'ron's been wearing lately in his vids?

as much as I want Cam to make a big comeback

I have a feeling this album is going to be a major flop, I wouldn't be shocked if Jim Jones pathetic 42K comes close to what this sells
It is gonna flop. you guys really think cam is gonna do numbers? he may have a chance to do 300-400k if he got a nice single/106 & parkappearance

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

as much as I want Cam to make a big comeback

I have a feeling this album is going to be a major flop, I wouldn't be shocked if Jim Jones pathetic 42K comes close to what this sells
It is gonna flop. you guys really think cam is gonna do numbers? he may have a chance to do 300-400k if he got a nice single/106 & park appearance

street dudes dont buy albums an this is who the album for. who knows.

^^^
Damn I need to see Cam Live
smh.gif

& yeah Cam has a strong fanbase hot single or not he's doing 350-450K

With a hot hot hot hot single he can maybe reach Plat. But that's neither here nor there

just listened to spend the night...it definitely have mainstream potential..good club record

but i hope that song list ISNT what he plans on dropping...i have been hearing a couple of those songs for atleast 4 months

he needs something strong like a 'hey ma' or 'oh boy' like others were saying...regardless im looking forward to the new album

-J23C

i went to the link they said sold out before, its on a monday obviously albums drop tuesday. i dont know yet...

There's no way in hell I could sit there and listen to 'Curve'.... literally every 3 seconds that God damn 'G-O-D' tag all over this track
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Duke Da God I officially hate you.

Cam had a concert in Ohio this past weekend

img0947.jpg

img0932t.jpg

there's vids of him performing "Get it in Ohio", "Make the trap say Ay" and "Suck it or Not" on youtube

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom