____ORANGE!____

are all the size 11.5 and 12's gone already??

edit: nvm~ i thought today was the 12th.
roll.gif

I need to find a 12 in these... anything online? I was really hoping nike would stock these up to a 12, doesn't make sense why they only go up to 10...

I just copped a size 11 at Proper in Long Beach. Undefeated, Blends, and Millineum only have small sizes left. They have one 11 left. For all of you babymateswhining about rolled edges...you are psyching yourself out of a hot shoe. If you are an AF1 lover, don't miss this shoe.

Nike kills me, the mens joints were "premium" and what..35 more bills. These are just as nice quality wise. I ended up with an extra 11. If anyoneneeds it let me know cause if not I might end up returning it

Copped them this morning at the local Foot Locker. They are a really nice shoe to me but orange is my favorite color so I have been anticipating these.Couldn't beat the price on these in my opinion after the prices on the other canvas AF1's.

picked them up this morning, and the orange is briiiiight! Looks good though, I am happy with my pair, although I wish the tongue wasnt white (throws off theshoe a bit)

anyone can hook me up with a 13 or 14?

pm or email tomat3 at tomat3.de pls

Originally Posted by tomat3

anyone can hook me up with a 13 or 14?

pm or email tomat3 at tomat3.de pls

According to the info provided it says they were made up to 12 so that would be a mens 10.5. Unless it's they meant mens 12 which is 13.5 in womens butI doubt they would go up to that.

yea none of these pix do them justice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm heated i could only find one 12
nerd.gif
went to 4stores....the search continues...i def need to cop at least one or 2 more-

also maybe it was the
pimp.gif
but does anybody else smell a "citrus"scent on them
laugh.gif
i thought i was buggin but the 3 people with me said thesame
eek.gif
scratch and sniff forces?

no mines have a realy strong glue smell. You can get high from sniffing these LOL!

Originally Posted by taz92

no mines have a realy strong glue smell. You can get high from sniffing these LOL!
Mine too. These are great. Very satisfied with my purchase. The orange is really not that "bright" as it is in the pics, but that's justmy opinion.

I copped mine this weekend and i must say they are fire. I have the gree ones too. I mean females get all the heat. I mean all the heat.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

i've checked out four Footlockers. Someones buying up all the size 12's..
mad.gif

check other types of stores...i get discounts at FL LFL FA etc and waited on them to get the last greens in 12 but they never did...12 womens is not acommon size...they said most of the time they get like up to 10-
check your mom and pop type stores...

Decent shoe but I passed it just wasnt for me I think I always wanted the orginal Safty orange canvas' tho

Just picked mine up today....Lady footlocker tryin to tell me they dont get half sizes in AF1's.....Has any ever heard that b4? Oh well had to go a halfsize bigger

Technique 317 wrote:

Just picked mine up today....Lady footlocker tryin to tell me they dont get half sizes in AF1's.....Has any ever heard that b4? Oh well had to go a half size bigger

they told me that last week.

Back
Top Bottom