sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah, because scott storch made the beat right? playing the keys =/= arranging and mixing a sonic masterpiece. this is the GOAT comeback single ever.. nobody will ever top this.

This is so true, that beat goes hard. When it starts out, it pumps you up. It's perfect for just cruising. 

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yeah, because scott storch made the beat right? playing the keys =/= arranging and mixing a sonic masterpiece. this is the GOAT comeback single ever.. nobody will ever top this.

arranging? dre beats b 4-8 bar loops...

storch made that beat what it is (its all keys anyway) that whole time storch was playin for dre he was makin his best %+#! (besides chronic era) and it was all using storch's chords...

not sayin dre dont deserve credit for other %+#! but this beat is storch's imo... i kno damn well dre aint think of them chords and WE ALL know thats what makes the beat...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

storch made that beat what it is (its all keys anyway) that whole time storch was playin for dre he was makin his best %+#! (besides chronic era) and it was all using storch's chords...

not sayin dre dont deserve credit for other %+#! but this beat is storch's imo... i kno damn well dre aint think of them chords and WE ALL know thats what makes the beat...
there's drums, keys, bass and strings in this beat and you're giving storch credit for the entire thing based on playing the keys? i take it that you've made a couple beats yourself so you should know although that one sound is a key component to the beat, it's not the entire thing. dre is the GOAT. HOLLA!

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

there's drums, keys, bass and strings in this beat and you're giving storch credit for the entire thing based on playing the keys? i take it that you've made a couple beats yourself so you should know although that one sound is a key component to the beat, it's not the entire thing. dre is the GOAT. HOLLA!

im sayin storch did everything besides the drums most likely...

dre aint +$$%...

Back
Top Bottom