__Really, What can the Government be hiding from us?__

sole emcee92

Banned
I just wonder because the government can do a lot of crooked things, and get away with it. Imagine if they did do halfof the things people accuse them of. What if 9/11 was an inside job, what if AIDS was a way to eliminate minorities.

I'm not saying that this is going on, but I'm not saying it isn't either. I've heard so many rumors about the government & politicians,supposedly, Ronald Reagan thought of the idea of putting cocaine in the ghetto.
eyes.gif

Anyway, I just wonder is there incidents & whatnot that we've never found out about.

Disclaimer: Government please do not try to have bad things happen to me, I'm not rebelling.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Wawaweewa is going to have a field day in here.

laugh.gif
No I'm not.

I don't think AIDS was spread by the gov't.

The community that AIDS has hit the hardest are homosexuals so the point about it being to eliminate minorities kind of doesn't stand.

I come to my conclusions based on research and documented proof not by drinking gov't kool-aid like some others.
I can understand though, many canbarely read anyway.
roll.gif

I come to my conclusions based on research and documented proof not by drinking gov't kool-aid like some others.

I can understand though, many can barely read anyway.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I read too, my friend. I do research, I'm not saying anything in my original post is true. I'm saying that these are some of the rumors that go aroundin a lot of communities & my question is how many of these rumors can hold truth.

Please, do NOT call me illiterate.

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I read too, my friend. I do research, I'm not saying anything in my original post is true. I'm saying that these are some of the rumors that go around in a lot of communities & my question is how many of these rumors can hold truth.

Please, do NOT call me illiterate.

My comments weren't directed at you. It was at another poster who called me out.
laugh.gif

In fact at least you question some things and don't drink gov't propaganda.

My fault if you took it like that.

^'
Why are you scared of this noob? tell him to go to a cliff and jump off.

laugh.gif

no apologies needed - this is the internet lol

^'

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

^'

laugh.gif

Why should he listen to you? You don't know the difference between the word "higher" & "hire".
roll.gif

At the end of the day - Mets sucks, your thread suck - Your life sucks(Iss reject)
sick.gif

It is all relative.

The community that AIDS has hit the hardest are homosexuals so the point about it being to eliminate minorities kind of doesn't stand.

Yeah that's a good point. It's still sort of a viable "conspiracy theory" though. AIDS is now a problem in any community that has members whoengage in unprotected (and/or promiscuous) sexual activity. Given the blatant lack of respect the government has given the gay community it's notunreasonable to think that they might've done that and just considered the gay community to be collateral damage.

I don't actually believe that the government did that, but it's not ENTIRELY illogical, IF one starts with the assumption that the government wants toeliminate all minorities.

As for 9/11, I'll question things to a certain extent but I'm not ready to say that the US government willingly murdered thousands of its constituents.Our government has done some messed up things in the past, but to say that as late as 2001 they were engaged in intentional killings of their own citizens isjust TOO farfetched. Did 9/11 give Bush a fantastic excuse to accelerate his plan to invade Iraq? Absolutely. But I think that that was just coincidence whichhappened to go in Bush's favor. These things DO happen. It's not like the American government set up World War II to get themselves out of the greatdepression.

Everyone should question the government's actions. It's what makes a democracy work.

I can see the government at work here....illiteracy is running rampant on these boards. Niketalk is a ploy by the government to decrease productivity in allthe ghetto people that are involved in the world of shoes and sports. Niketalk = chains to hold us down...damn you government.

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

At the end of the day - Mets sucks, your thread suck - Your life sucks(Iss reject)
sick.gif

It is all relative.

Damn...

to the OP..I believe the gov't is hiding some type of information from us, especially 9/11.

Everything just seems too fishy.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I can see the government at work here....illiteracy is running rampant on these boards. Niketalk is a ploy by the government to decrease productivity in all the ghetto people that are involved in the world of shoes and sports. Niketalk = chains to hold us down...damn you government.

laugh.gif

A+ Post, would read again.

wawaweewa wrote:
Originally Posted by NYelectric

Wawaweewa is going to have a field day in here.

laugh.gif
No I'm not.

I don't think AIDS was spread by the gov't.

roll.gif

I don't think its gov't made but I do think they have the cure. They pharmaceutical industry would lose millions mayb even billions of dollarsif AIDS was eradicated so they keep it around to make money off the medications

C'mon man, little transparency issues come up all the time. Those are just little things we find out. Imagine what they're hiding from us. Are peoplereally that naive to believe that the government tells us everything?

Hillary Clinton's shadyness on NAFTA exemplifies this whole thing. Don't even get me started on Bush Jr. and his goons.

I don't think its gov't made but I do think they have the cure. They pharmaceutical industry would lose millions mayb even billions of dollars if AIDS was eradicated so they keep it around to make money off the medications

I was thinking this too. I think there is probably some cure somewhere that they haven't told us about. And those same pills that Magic Johnson has,how come those aren't available to the public?

9/11 was planned by the U.S Goverment and Aids is a man-made illness made by goverment to decrease population count for a newworld order

Back
Top Bottom