__why is it when you win the world series, super bowl, nba finals,......

why is it when you win the world series, super bowl, nba finals, stanley cup finals and what not, you're regarded as world champions?

when you win the ncaa tournament, you're only regarded as national champions?

since when was winning something for north america considered the world?

im lost, can someone enlightnen me?

sorry, it was edited

why is it when you win the world series, super bowl, nba finals, stanley cup finals and what not, you're regarded as world champions?

sorry, it was edited

Originally Posted by hymen man

because we are the world, son

mmk, michael jackson
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

why is it when you win the world series, super bowl, nba finals, stanley cup finals and what not, you're regarded as national champions?

what?

why is it when you win the world series, super bowl, nba finals, stanley cup finals and what not, you're regarded as national champions?

what?

why is it you're the WWE World Champion when you only wrestles in the United States with the occasional Iraq match once a year?

because in all those sports, people from all over the world play in them and basically the best athletes from the world play so thats why they call it worldchampions

Im lost with your post, you mean when a professional team wins, they're considered world champions?
Probably because any USA team would #!*# on any other team in the world, with one exception, Soccer...

because in all those sports, people from all over the world play in them and basically the best athletes from the world play so thats why they call it worldchampions

Im lost with your post, you mean when a professional team wins, they're considered world champions?
Probably because any USA team would #!*# on any other team in the world, with one exception, Soccer...

why is it you're the WWE World Champion when you only wrestles in the United States with the occasional Iraq match once a year?

because the best players from all over the world play in the NBA and MLB. I can't say the same for any of the other sports because MLS clearly doesn'thave the best soccer players from all over the world and the same for collegiate sports especially in basketball.

because the best players from all over the world play in the NBA and MLB. I can't say the same for any of the other sports because MLS clearly doesn'thave the best soccer players from all over the world and the same for collegiate sports especially in basketball.

I have no problem with our basketball, baseball, and football leagues saying world champions. Idk about the nhl and where we stand in hockey, so i can'tmake a judgment on that.

For other professional sports i'd have a problem with it if the champs were crowned as world champions.

Back
Top Bottom