*_Besides school and work...what do you do with your life?_*

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by eight2one

become a gym rat
I would but my membership is up and I can't really afford it right now. Even though all I have to do is pay $100 a year [Ballys]. Seems like most of you do the same routine except for a few. More than anything, I'm considering learning to play an instrument. I Love listening to it but never actually attempting learning it...it would probably be one of the only things that I would actually enjoy. Also seeing if I can take some 3D animation classes would be pretty dope as well. Can't wait for the summer to come though...this below zero whether is doing it for me.
Buying the instrument and paying for lessons or taking the 3d animation classes is going to cost you way more than the gym membership.

My current hobbies are classic movies, creative writing, and working out. I still always manage to feel bored though so I guess I need a new hobby.

Listen to music, take photos, hang out with my friends, try to work out. That's about it.

right now all im doing is working.
eyes.gif
but then i start school... besidesthat I really don't do much with my life. Pretty pathetic.

But right im learning japanese never a bad idea to learn a foreign language.

I gotta get back to scenario writing though i gave it up a while ago.

Study esoteric philosophy
Party
Watch too much TV
Browse NT
Read in my room
Play video games
Think about my future

work out
train bjj 2-3 times a week
go out
smoke

i dont work so i hve a lot of free time on the weekdays