_first time roomate here

Wouldnt wanna live with girls. Unless they were down to clean and cook alot, that would be awesome.

one of them is cute, and the other is just alright. the only reason why i'm sharing a bathroom with one of them is because the other bathroom is locatedinside of the other girl's room.
yeah i don't know these broads, but my cousin referred me to them so it's not like we're TOTAL strangers. all i know is i gotta keep clean -_-

out of all the rooms, i got two walk in closets tho. hahah

CFNM
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Have yall ever fallen in during a midnight twinkle? COME ON NOW! You sit down expecting a seat and your kind of half asleep but you hit toilet water? Your @ss is all wet for no damn reason. It's just right to PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN gentlemen!

how dumb do you have to be to not check for the seat to be up or down?

you deserved to fall in

Gotta agree.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Have yall ever fallen in during a midnight twinkle? COME ON NOW! You sit down expecting a seat and your kind of half asleep but you hit toilet water? Your @ss is all wet for no damn reason. It's just right to PUT THE DAMN SEAT DOWN gentlemen!

you deserved to fall in
Gotta agree.
indifferent.gif
Who looks when they expect the toilet seat to bedown and they are half asleep? You guys already have luxury of peeing standing up the least you could do is put the seat back down when you finish.

you deserved to fall in
Gotta agree.
indifferent.gif
Who looks when they expect the toilet seat to be down and they are half asleep? You guys already have luxury of peeing standing up the least you could do is put the seat back down when you finish.

How do you not look? Are you legally blind or moonwalk into the bathroom? Help me out here.

dont be a pushover. if they catch that drift early on and you say nothing on the little stuff, itll boil over, like another user was saying.

"can you get me some juice". "can you lend me some qrts, ill pay you back".

thin line between being nice and a total pushover

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Please try remember to put the seat down when finish.
ohwell.gif
such a touchy issue with girls.
laugh.gif

Well it's no fun when you have to get up in the middle of the night and you have to pee or poop.

You go to sit down and the ++@%%#% toilet seat is up.
mad.gif

A@#!!&$#MEN.

you deserved to fall in
Gotta agree.
indifferent.gif
Who looks when they expect the toilet seat to be down and they are half asleep? You guys already have luxury of peeing standing up the least you could do is put the seat back down when you finish.

How do you not look? Are you legally blind or moonwalk into the bathroom? Help me out here.
Right, we have to bend over to lift it up, why is it such a hassle for yall to bend over to put it down

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

A lot of my boys go to VCU. You'll have a good time, Gabe.
pimp.gif

thanks bro. i only know of one other nter that goes there.

2 girls ask me to move in with them freshman year off campus.....
Damn. what was I thinking not doing it?

JK they were broke, don't want to live that broke life...

but seriously, just be friendly cuz their your roommates, I promise someone will visit @ night just because.

BTW.. You should do it with both of them. yeah. Don't even decline that free tang

OH btw, your chick...
pimp.gif
Respect

Back
Top Bottom