_NT fitted, we can do this...

ok i work at lids, and embroidery is no issue.

what i'm thinking is that we get an NT logo (maybe the favicon of the site) and i can duplicate it through text on the machine (not that hard of a logo))

someone buy a grip of blanks at new era or something (i'd hate to use the lids blanks haha) and i can embroider them.

it's just a thought, but at least we can get something.

something along the lines of this

edit #2: I KNOW THAT THIS IDEA HAS BEEN AROUND. I'M JUST RELIGHTING THE FIRE ABOUT ACTUALLY MAKING ONE.
mods supposedly have been working on it for quite some time... no info was posted, therefore, this post.

5l40t2.jpg

edit: LOGO TALK. the logo posted was just an easy simple TEXT logo i suggested that i could easily make on the machine. now if we want something morecomplicated like a graphic type, it's gonna be $50 (but i get at 40% discount) to digitize an image into an embroidery file.

yeah good idea... but that cost sum bread in lids... unless u doing it for a fair fee... NOT $5-$10 A LETTER lol............... oh and i'll take a 8

Where's the Mods/Admins ?
nerd.gif

I thought they had something planned for this .

laugh.gif
dudes have tried to release an NT fitted for years now and the logo should be the one they used for the penny NT tee shirt

Originally Posted by mjbetch

what i'm thinking is that we get an NT logo (maybe the favicon of the site) and i can duplicate it through text on the machine (not that hard of a logo))

someone buy a grip of blanks at new era or something (i'd hate to use the lids blanks haha) and i can embroider them.

5l40t2.jpg
do you get an employee discount and wanna hook it up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
dudes have tried to release an NT fitted for years now and the logo should be the one they used for the penny NT tee shirt
eek.gif
yea i got so many black/red fitteds the black and bluewould be piff

Mods/Admins need to come in. This has been an off and on topic for years now though.

7 1/4 please.

I'd cop for sure, especially since black/red is my favorite cw on any fitted.

I suggest you hit you Air Max or Thunder and see if they can pull some strings. air max be goin in for CC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

5l40t2.jpg

edit: LOGO TALK. the logo posted was just an easy simple TEXT logo i suggested that i could easily make on the machine. now if we want something more complicated like a graphic type, it's gonna be $50 (but i get at 40% discount) to digitize an image into an embroidery file.

I work at Lids as well...which one you at...and you know damn well you cant EMB on the blank NE fitteds (thats the contract Lids signed with NE for the blanks)

Back
Top Bottom