_Recommendations for a better than your average bottle of liquor?

Throwing my last party with my close friends this weekend and I'm gonna finish it off with an orgy. I need recommendations for a nice bottle of liquor.

My homie is already bringing the Kraken, and I'm trying to get something else. Maybe 10-12 people max.

I'm thinking maybe Hennesy, but I'm not really a Cognac kind of guy. Vodka is gross, so Goose is out of the question. I was thinking maybe Patron, but that's too expensive for me right now. But Patron would have done it.

Your recommendations?

What exactly is your price range? If you want Whiskey maybe
johnniewalkerblacklabel.jpg

Absolut 100

Hendrick's Gin

JW Black Label...or Blue if you're a baller shot caller

irish whiskey...jameson, of course

jameson.jpg

good straight, good with gingerale, good dropped into a guinness and chugged....thank me later

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

irish whiskey...jameson, of course

jameson.jpg

good straight, good with gingerale, good dropped into a guinness and chugged....thank me later
Got a bottle of this right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ADMIRAL
pimp.gif

ADMIRAL.jpg

forget all that other noise.

cop a bottle of admiral.  only $18 and the smoothest rum EVERRRRRR
pimp.gif

so underrated

220px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

2169472449_b1d47ede2e.jpg

Want to get really wasted then Drink Everclear. Strongest Drinking alcohol EVER. 95 % alcohol and 190 Proof one shot of this & you can get drunk If this is too stong for you get some Hennessey . Hennessey gets you right. I am glad im not the only one who thinks vodka is nasty. THat stuff actually smells like the rubbing alcohol you put on cuts
sick.gif

For a thrid choice I highly Reccomend this bottle of Jack Daniel's. 35 % alcohol / 70 proof enough to get you  tipsy. EXCELLENT taste and a nice sweet touch of honey
pimp.gif

Jack-Daniels-Tennessee-Honey.jpg

If you can take straight shots of ever clear, you have made a history of bad decisions. There is no reason for someone to get to that point.

Back
Top Bottom