A 10 mile wide asteroid is heading to Earth, 30 minutes to impact. what would you do?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'd grab my "cuter" neice

???

^LMAO! SHUT UP! You know what I mean
laugh.gif
. I'd put my "cuter"neice in the car and leave my uglier, hard headed neice behind along with their mom/my sister...

I would probably get me and my girl and the 2 fams together and call it a life while smoking a fat one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Probably go and gun down a couple of my enemies...

Seriously though, I'd grab my mom and my "cuter" neice (both my neices are ugly but the uglier one can stay here and parish along with my sister) and get as far away from Cleveland as possible because we live on Lake Eerie and impact would create a 80 foot tsunami...
well damn that's cold-blooded
laugh.gif
{

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

10 mile wide? %+$ it wouldnt affect everyone...so I'll just be like ehh...

laugh.gif
myfault about the title.

i can guarantee you a 10 mile asteroid is big enough to destroy the whole US. and at least 75- 90% of the worlds population on the aftermath. the dinosaurs became extinct by a 6 mile wide asteroid. so imagine a 10.
Were do i send the hospital bill for the #+%++$! heart attack you just gave me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

break out those kicks I have on ice and finally wear them

go out in style baby!

Yeah youd have to do that at least everyone on NT should make that a rule for sure. But I dont know, id have to agree with theother NT parents on here.. make sure my lil shorties had no idea what was going on, make it as fun for them as possible and seconds before impact, tell them to close thier eyes and imagine being in heaven with everyone.. DAMM thats a messed up process to think about right therefam fo sho...

MJsaver wrote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Smedroc wrote:
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

1) Drop to my knees.

2) Pray Fap.
spiderman_came.jpg

WOW, never seen that spidey pic.............................

truly hilarious.......

vrp32tl i was agreein with you dog, under the situation a QUICKIE is def in order.

I know you were. Just wanted to use the Daytona 500 analogy is all.

Drive with shorty to a secluded area, put the seats all the way back, cuddle up and listen to some music. Whatever happens, happens

Ive wondered if it was ever possible to board a plane and while the asteroid hit earth, you would be safe on that plane?
nerd.gif

Now that an asteroid coming my ex wanna holler and spit, acknowledge her quick, told her stop frontin' on that Dave Holister tip.

According to them, Earth has been hit with an asteroid as many as 6 times this size.
500km = 310 mile asteroid.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

misleading title... change that.
Yea, dude. I was a little scared. And i thought i wasn't scared of death
grin.gif

I'd probably ralize that some of the scientists were right, and see that humans could die at anytime.
but please CHANGE the title..

I'd probably just listen to music up until it impacted....while rushin' to try to see my mom. Traffic would be horrible tho, so I probably wouldn'tmake it.

E D I T
That video of the big meteor smackin' the earth is some scary stuff.

go on NT.....

nah
but gather up my fam, look at the possiblities to get away,
but if thts not good, then just pray.....

i know everyone else tht posted, including me, are saying all these things,
but we all know our 'instincts' are going to take over....

Back
Top Bottom