A 16 Year old's GS Sneaker Collection Est. 2004 Jordans and Nikes *SuckMyKixZ

Wow Bro, nice collection.................But it just makes me wonder how all of u young cats can have such large collections like this at a young age....Do uwork while in high school in order to pay for shoes?....Do ur parents buy u all of ur kicks?..or a combo of both? I think the major reason why I lovecollecting so much is because I nor my parents couldn't afford to buy all the shoes I wanted as a kid and teenager....

Originally Posted by sryder26

Wow Bro, nice collection.................But it just makes me wonder how all of u young cats can have such large collections like this at a young age....Do u work while in high school in order to pay for shoes?....Do ur parents buy u all of ur kicks?..or a combo of both? I think the major reason why I love collecting so much is because I nor my parents couldn't afford to buy all the shoes I wanted as a kid and teenager....
It's a little bit of both. When i was younger of course my parents bought me many of the sneakers you see in my collection because i was toyoung to work, but as i got older i got a job to support my sneaker habit. When i was younger though, i preferred sneakers over anything lol, all the money igot from my parents or any other family memeber was strictly for sneakers. So i'll have a fesh %!* pair of sneakers and a crappy outfit, but now that i amable to afford both because i do work, it's all good. At times i find it foolish to be buying so many sneakers, i see it as a waste of money, basicly. Withall the money that i spent on sneaker so far which is probably like 3-4k, i could of had a car by this age, not a top of the line car, of course, but ahooptie. Sometimes i feel that it doesn't make any sense to buy all these sneakers because the people i chill with, don't even wear sneakers like that,they can care less about what i have on my feet. I chill in lower manhattan by the way, where everyone is pretty much a "hipster". No matter what ido to stop buying sneakers, i always find my self relapsing. I guess it's an addiction, but i'm deffinantly not buying sneakers like i used to anymore.I have learned to value other things, that are much more important than shoes or clothes.

Back
Top Bottom